Elitist East Coast Media

cawacko

Here's another perfect example of the elitist East Coast media and their f*cked up mentality.

We all know Craig Robinson is Michelle Obama's brother and is the head basketball coach at Oregon State. He's received lots of press coverage leading up to the inaguration.

Charlie Gibson's dumb ass refers during the cermony to the colors Robinson is wearing as Princeton colors, where Robinson went to school, but makes no reference to Oregon State which has the same colors. You think Robinson might be wearing his current school colors because it is a boost for his recruiting? Of course, he's no dummy. East Coast Charlie would never think of that though.

And the great Tom Brokaw referred to Robinson as a coach at a 'school in Oregon'. I wonder if Brokaw even knows where Oregon is on a map? WTF? Oregon State is a major Pac-10 school. It's not some po-dunk 1,000 person school in a no-name conference no one has ever heard of.

And these a-holes wonder why their viewership drops every year.

Ha, nice East Coast pronunciation.

californians often make the same pronunciation...so funny. i lived there for a few years and it always cracked me up when i went to california and they would say ore-a-gone...i would say gone where? no one ever laughed....

Here's another perfect example of the elitist East Coast media and their f*cked up mentality.

We all know Craig Robinson is Michelle Obama's brother and is the head basketball coach at Oregon State. He's received lots of press coverage leading up to the inaguration.

Charlie Gibson's dumb ass refers during the cermony to the colors Robinson is wearing as Princeton colors, where Robinson went to school, but makes no reference to Oregon State which has the same colors. You think Robinson might be wearing his current school colors because it is a boost for his recruiting? Of course, he's no dummy. East Coast Charlie would never think of that though.

And the great Tom Brokaw referred to Robinson as a coach at a 'school in Oregon'. I wonder if Brokaw even knows where Oregon is on a map? WTF? Oregon State is a major Pac-10 school. It's not some po-dunk 1,000 person school in a no-name conference no one has ever heard of.

LOL! When did not being an obsessive expert on college football colors become "elitist"? Christ you conservatards are crankin em out these days.

LOL! When did not being an obsessive expert on college football colors become "elitist"? Christ you conservatards are crankin em out these days.

you missed the entire point and the rest of the article:

nd the great Tom Brokaw referred to Robinson as a coach at a 'school in Oregon'.

imagine referring to princton as a "school on the east coast"...never happen, and it is elitist, but i am not surprised you support such attitude

you missed the entire point and the rest of the article:

imagine referring to princton as a "school on the east coast"...never happen, and it is elitist, but i am not surprised you support such attitude

HAHA.

This is right-wing political correctness gone mad!

dumb ass he's a basketball coach. Yet good ole boy Gibson knows the Princeton colors. WM, you even admitted you know nothing about sports. Not to be mean but as Epic said nothing has stopped you from pontificating about subjects you know nothing about. haha, be cool WM. Peace my man.

beavers!!

dumb ass he's a basketball coach. Yet good ole boy Gibson knows the Princeton colors. WM, you even admitted you know nothing about sports. Not to be mean but as Epic said nothing has stopped you from pontificating about subjects you know nothing about. haha, be cool WM. Peace my man.

You, sir, can suck my cock.

You, sir, can suck my cock.

Being from San Francisco that's not a new offer but with all due respect sir i don't have my microscope with me so hunting for something not seeable with the human eye is not on the schedule for this evening. You have a good night sir.

Back