Elon Musk retrieves Birth Certificate Showing he was Born in Hawaii, Runs for Preside

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Barry Bonobo was born in kenya as even his own literary agency admitted. And his "wife" Big Mike is actually a man. What a pair of phonies.

Elon for prez.

UJe3dA0Plozk.png

OP is a parody from a satire website.

Christ, you're stupid.

I know it's parody. But it was made by people who genuinely believe that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and that he fudged his birth certificate. These same people ignored that McCain actually was born in a foreign country.

You're the idiot for not realizing that I was pointing out birther hypocrisy. I had assumed you were smart enough for me to omit the above paragraph and the self-evident logical leaps from the OP to my post. Guess not, dumbass.

Wow, appears things are getting pretty desperate over on the right, yet, post does reveal one axiom, wingers can’t do wit, just not in them, too bitter

Putins going to send this Russo bot holes Siberian programmer some of his special tea with shitty performances like this thread

I know it's parody. But it was made by people who genuinely believe that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and that he fudged his birth certificate. These same people ignored that McCain actually was born in a foreign country.

You're the idiot for not realizing that I was pointing out birther hypocrisy. I had assumed you were smart enough for me to omit the above paragraph and the self-evident logical leaps from your OP to my post. Guess not, dumbass.

Back