English Lesson

cancel2 2022

Canceled
EOG3Z.jpg

Another disgusting misogynistic "joke" by Tom. I suppose that we are now to believe that billy of all people is beholden to "political correctness"...or perhaps Billy is now a "fembot".

Moron.

Another disgusting misogynistic "joke" by Tom. I suppose that we are now to believe that billy of all people is beholden to "political correctness"...or perhaps Billy is now a "fembot".

Moron.

The world would be very dull if it was policed by dullards like you, yes it is politically incorrect, it's supposed to be... so what??

I refer you to post 10.

There are no fetuses posting there you effing moron. You are one of the most misogynistic pos on this board. Your "joke" is not a joke at all. It is two men sitting around calling two women whores...and then on top that, presuming that they own women's labor. You are very good at "hey look over there! grind laughed at dead children!" and "hey, let's you and he fight!" But it doesn't cover up anything. Everyone knows. Now they all tell me, oh you were totally right. It makes me smile. Good work.

There are no fetuses posting there you effing moron. You are one of the most misogynistic pos on this board. Your "joke" is not a joke at all. It is two men sitting around calling two women whores...and then on top that, presuming that they own women's labor. You are very good at "hey look over there! grind laughed at dead children!" and "hey, let's you and he fight!" But it doesn't cover up anything. Everyone knows. Now they all tell me, oh you were totally right. It makes me smile. Good work.

Fuck off, you deluded old bint!!

i think the number of exclamation points in a tourettes outburst is directly proportional to how funny it is.

Back