Enough of this ignorant BS!

Grugore

Verified User
Several people on this site, as well as other sites, swear up and down that the Earth is flat. I can prove they are wrong. It's simple. I, as well as others, have sailed around the world. I traveled East to West, and arrived at the exact same spot I left from. Now, please explain how this is possible if the Earth is flat. You cant. You lose. Have a nice day.

Several people on this site, as well as other sites, swear up and down that the Earth is flat. I can prove they are wrong. It's simple. I, as well as others, have sailed around the world. I traveled East to West, and arrived at the exact same spot I left from. Now, please explain how this is possible if the Earth is flat. You cant. You lose. Have a nice day.

Clearly one of the several others was navigating.

who on this forum has ever declared that the world is flat?

Oh, oh!

I read the title and thought this was going to be a note of good-bye from you.

Sorry!

Back