EPA inspection today

• Thread starter Thread starter TRGLDTE
  • Start date Start date
T

TRGLDTE

My area of responsibility passed with 100% compliance. :clink:

Hell, I even had MSDS sheets for the off-the-shelf stuff you can buy in a grocery store. I've got close to 20 years in management; I've never had a lost time accident occur in my AOR, and I'm not about to start now.

I think we need to eliminate all EPA, DOA food inspectors , and OHSHA inspectors and oversight, and let companies self-regulate.

Congrats. I used to have to do that crap. And that damned Kaizen with the japanese company I was with for a while....

Hell, I even had MSDS sheets for the off-the-shelf stuff you can buy in a grocery store. I've got close to 20 years in management; I've never had a lost time accident occur in my AOR, and I'm not about to start now.

Good job dude.

Congrats! :p My lab passed its annual safety inspection a couple of weeks ago as well.

As for the MSDSs -- I can't believe the overblown cautions on the MSDS for sodium chloride. That certainly gives a different perspective, probably an undesirable one, to all the others.

I am suprised we don't get MSDS sheets with bottled H2O.

After all it is pretty deadly kills many thousands each year.
And tends to cause many billions of dollars in damage each year as well.

Back