Etsy masks

Evmetro

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with not just the masks that I bought from the Etsy site, but also the service. I have ordered a few batches of masks, and each seller has done a beautiful job with the packaging and presentation. Wrapping, packaging, and bags, business cards and handwritten notes. Etsy is the way to go for handcrafted items.

My masks that I bought from a couple different Etsy sellers are all excellent fabric and design, elastic ear loops, and nice fitting mask shape.

I'll make sure to buy Etsy products in the future as well.

20201201_165727.jpg

I find the entire Etsy experience to be a lot classier than ebay. I've encountered good sellers who ship quickly on eBay, but I've never had classy wrapping and packaging like the Ebay sellers use. Different colors of tissue paper, colored paper bands, nice handwriting, etc.

Do any of you appreciate hand crafted goods? I've always enjoyed getting hand made cards more than I like receiving store bought ones.

I'm surprised that nobody here has any interest in handmade craftsmanship. I guess it makes sense that lefties would be more interested in Chinese products...

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with not just the masks that I bought from the Etsy site, but also the service. I have ordered a few batches of masks, and each seller has done a beautiful job with the packaging and presentation. Wrapping, packaging, and bags, business cards and handwritten notes. Etsy is the way to go for handcrafted items.

My masks that I bought from a couple different Etsy sellers are all excellent fabric and design, elastic ear loops, and nice fitting mask shape.

I'll make sure to buy Etsy products in the future as well.

View attachment 18181
I love Etsy, it’s a great way to support small businesses.

I love Etsy, it’s a great way to support small businesses.

Handcrafted goods are classy business. I always look forward to artful packaging, handwritten thank you notes done in calligraphy, and whatever cool stuff sellers do to promote their handcrafted goods.

As anti mask as I am, I have no problem wearing a handcrafted one from etsy.

So it is a joke, as I suspected.

Not that the "surgical masks" worn by the sheep are any more effective against the China virus.

My etsy masks are easy to breathe through, and they satisfy "face masks must be worn" requirements posted on the entry doors of businesses.

My etsy masks are easy to breathe through, and they satisfy "face masks must be worn" requirements posted on the entry doors of businesses.

Which is evidence - if any more were needed - of the ridiculousness of such "requirements".

Which is evidence - if any more were needed - of the ridiculousness of such "requirements".

Indeed. I've had a few mask enforcers stop me for my mesh masks, but they typically give up when I ask them which masks meet their posted requirements.

Last edited:
Not that the "surgical masks" worn by the sheep are any more effective against the China virus.

Of course not, surgical mask were designed to reduce bacteria transmission. Using a bacteria mask to trap something a thousand times smaller like a virus would be ridiculous.

Of course not, surgical mask were designed to reduce bacteria transmission. Using a bacteria mask to trap something a thousand times smaller like a virus would be ridiculous.

They aren't even effective in the operating room.

No masks were worn in one operating theatre for 6 months. There was no increase in the incidence of wound infection.

There was no increase in wound infections when masks were discarded in 1980; in fact there was a significant reduction.

Wound infection rates have been compared with those of the corresponding 6 months in the previous 4 years. The whole period was monitored by the same control of infection sister, whose criteria for infection did not vary. No restrictions in theatre were imposed on talking, movement, beards, or colds. In fact the theatre routine remained unchanged except that no one wore a mask.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2493952/pdf/annrcse01509-0009.pdf

Back