Euro 2012

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Not that anybody gives a shit but England just beat Sweden 3-2 in Euro 2012, a fantastic game. Theo Walcott is a god damned hero!!

is

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/15/euro-2012-sweden-england-live?newsfeed=true

Actually, Tom, I just put in the emoticon because of your comment about US Mericans not giving a shit about soccer. I actually find it fun to follow, at least the World Cup playoffs.

:tv:

Isn't Sweeden like the Arkansas of Europe.....or is that Poland?

You need to get out more!! Sweden is a very rich country however their alcohol laws are just crazy not a good country to get pissed in!!

Poland and more so Ukraine are not so sophisticated and there is a huge amount of anti-semitism and hatred of blacks.

Actually, Tom, I just put in the emoticon because of your comment about US Mericans not giving a shit about soccer. I actually find it fun to follow, at least the World Cup playoffs.

:tv:

The only good thing about it is that it's over quickly. That and upsets. Also whenever the u.s. competes it's freerolling happiness. If we win, LOL WORLD. if we lose, we don't give a shit at all. It's win win.

Back