Europeans Flock To Danish Animal Sex Farms

NewsBoy

News Delivery
On the Internet Danish animal owners advertise openly that they offer sex with animals, without intervention from police or other authorities, Danish newspaper 24timer reports. In correspondence with the animal owners, the newspaper was told that the animals involved have many years of experience and that the animals themselves wanted sex.

More at link...

Note that you see this more in Liberal permissible societies where we are always told not to judge.

I believe the correct response, in internet speak is "LOL!11!!!1"

You'd never see that sort of thing in conservative rural America and yet the bars of LA are full of goats in lipstick and cattle in spandex flashing a little thigh to passing liberal deviants to pay their way through bovine university.

I believe the correct response, in internet speak is "LOL!11!!!1"

You'd never see that sort of thing in conservative rural America and yet the bars of LA are full of goats in lipstick and cattle in spandex flashing a little thigh to passing liberal deviants to pay their way through bovine university.
I think he might be talking about the fact that they are advertising it, it isn't illegal, and people are doing it openly rather than hiding it...

Back