Even Grind Felt Bad About This

That was really very nice. Just fabulous. I don't even know what to say about this garbage, except I guess it's nice to see you have a heart Grind!

Dixie, I am sure, will be totally supportive of this sort of behavior, and will claim that anyone who isn't is somehow not supporting our troops.

and just imagine if any of the Iraqi men in that film clip would EVER do ANYTHING to help America succeed in Iraq.

And we honestly think that a MILITARY victory is possible when we do THAT sort of shit to the civilain population????

This is nothing but an example of Dixie's version of ugly American neocon imperialism....cramming democracy down people's throats at the point of a gun.

and just imagine if any of the Iraqi men in that film clip would EVER do ANYTHING to help America succeed in Iraq.

And we honestly think that a MILITARY victory is possible when we do THAT sort of shit to the civilain population????

This is nothing but an example of Dixie's version of ugly American neocon imperialism....cramming democracy down people's throats at the point of a gun.

It's really bad. I can't believe I can still be surprised, but I was. It was so cold hearted and terribly unnecessary. I mean Jesus Christ, it was wood. These people are poverty stricken. You know, they were probably going to burn it for heat. Really, what the hell else would they do with it?

Grind with a heart? What the hell is this world coming to? ;)

That video sucked! I hope it was made up and not real.

Immie

Grind with a heart? What the hell is this world coming to? ;)

That video sucked! I hope it was made up and not real.

Immie
It was real. I remember when it first came out, about a year and a half, maybe two years ago. It created a huge stink, as I'm sure you can imagine. I don't recall if anyone was disciplined but the policy was rescinded in short order.

Back