Even Now.

Yeah, I know there's already a thread for posting songs. It's very long. Lotta good songs there, but who's gonna take time to page through the whole thing??

Is starting a new thread for songs against the rules?? If so, I was unaware.

Depends on Orgasmal’s mood. She shuts down threads colder than a witch’s tit

Blessings

Yeah, I know there's already a thread for posting songs. It's very long. Lotta good songs there, but who's gonna take time to page through the whole thing??

Is starting a new thread for songs against the rules?? If so, I was unaware.

Just trying to help Brother.

Oh man! Four replies to my thread and all of them are jumping on me for simply starting the thread. Was hoping somebody would comment on the poignant song, the singer's beautiful voice, or December or something.

Oh man! Four replies to my thread and all of them are jumping on me for simply starting the thread. Was hoping somebody would comment on the poignant song, the singer's beautiful voice, or December or something.

Nothing sweeter than the female voice in music

Of the 5 times I've seen this live, no one has sung this better than Jennifer

I was just trying to help....AS I TOLD YOU!

Clutter is to be avoided, please dont be a narcissist!

We have a music thread , which we are lucky to have, are lucky to have owners who are so cultural as to allow it.

Dont push things!

How many other repeat threads have you bitched about?

Who's "pushing" anything? It's in the "Off Topic" forum, no?

How many other repeat threads have you bitched about?

Who's "pushing" anything? It's in the "Off Topic" forum, no?

So many of you fuckers here seem to be not aware of how rare and precious this place is, and how short lived it is.

Some degree of reverence is appropriate.

As well as good behavior.

We have a music thread , which we are lucky to have, are lucky to have owners who are so cultural as to allow it.

Dont push things!

OK OK. I will confine songs to the appropriate thread in the future. Well, unless I come across a piece so lovely I feel compelled to prevent it from getting lost in the shuffle.

Y'know, on second thought, I'm not sure I'll confine myself to the `What Are You Listening To' thread.' It's very long. Time to start a new one. 'Spose you hear a song you really like. At some future point, you wanna listen again. So you have to drag through every page to find one song. Shouldn't there be a limit to number of songs in a thread?? Maybe one hundred??

Sounded good to me. I have no problem with another tunes thread. Why would anyone?

Back