Even that cynical sod Grind might like this!!

i like dolphins but i hate pearl jam.

also pretty sure one of the dolphins takes a shit at 2:12-2:16. look at middle right of the video for a nice shit plume

i like dolphins but i hate pearl jam.

also pretty sure one of the dolphins takes a shit at 2:12-2:16. look at middle right of the video for a nice shit plume
Pretty fucking pathetic Grind when you can't tell the difference between a dolphin taking a shit and one taking a piss. Hand in your man card dude.

Pretty fucking pathetic Grind when you can't tell the difference between a dolphin taking a shit and one taking a piss. Hand in your man card dude.

ummmm how do you know it's dolphin piss? Maybe dolphins have watery diarrhea type shit. They certainly don't eat a lot of food that would be considered rough and tough. Just soft little fishy's high in water content that easily break down.

I believe my conclusion of it being dolphin shit is very plausible. Honestly it looks more "solid-y" than piss anyway. I think you are wrong.

ummmm how do you know it's dolphin piss? Maybe dolphins have watery diarrhea type shit. They certainly don't eat a lot of food that would be considered rough and tough. Just soft little fishy's high in water content that easily break down.

I believe my conclusion of it being dolphin shit is very plausible. Honestly it looks more "solid-y" than piss anyway. I think you are wrong.

Mott, being from Ohio, is an expert in both scatology and animal secretions.

in trashtalking you need to keep elevating yurt. you can't just repeat the same insult you just said. you lack creativity, and I thus judge you having lost our duel.

Because it was yellow.

Back