Even the ACLU is giving this pause

ed8.gif

this country is owned by china, it's all a sham. it's a giant myth that has fooled us for so long. what the tech giants are doing is an abomination. no point in civic life anymore. I've gone full doomer. I am going to be like billy and get an off grid farm

this country is owned by china, it's all a sham. it's a giant myth that has fooled us for so long. what the tech giants are doing is an abomination. no point in civic life anymore. I've gone full doomer. I am going to be like billy and get an off grid farm

30 years ago it was owned by Japan. Been there done it.

it's not the same dude. they have full control. they are going to be the number 1 economy soon in the world. our politicans have sold us out and are censoring everything

Like I said, I've heard this before.

China can't feed itself and it made a promise to it's people about income that it hasn't fulfilled...and can't.

You worry too much.

Like I said, I've heard this before.

China can't feed itself and it made a promise to it's people about income that it hasn't fulfilled...and can't.

You worry too much.

so you havne't noticed trump being banned from all social media? it's a total blackout. and why was flynn banned? he didn't do jackshit

coordinated effort. apple is shutting down parler, they shut down thedonald discord of 30k members, fucking brown shirt assholes

so you havne't noticed trump being banned from all social media? it's a total blackout. and why was flynn banned? he didn't do jackshit

coordinated effort. apple is shutting down parler, they shut down thedonald discord of 30k members, fucking brown shirt assholes

Walk away. Don't login. They have power over you if you give it to them.

Seriously, you're worried about twitter?

How do you tell the trolls apart from Poes?

And no it's not a beginning of a joke. LOL. Talking about a possible additional rule in ToS.

Apple didn't shut down Parler. You can do a jailbreak or just install another OS on your phone.

Walk away. Don't login. They have power over you if you give it to them.

Seriously, you're worried about twitter?

yeah dude, he literally can't communicate now. it's a media blackout. this is scary shit. every day conservatives are being called terrorists even though liberals have literally tried to assasinate a congressman a few years back, burned down our cities, the womans march tried to occupy the capital, and their reasons for banning trump are bullshit. he never incited violence

yeah dude, he literally can't communicate now. it's a media blackout. this is scary shit. every day conservatives are being called terrorists even though liberals have literally tried to assasinate a congressman a few years back, burned down our cities, the womans march tried to occupy the capital, and their reasons for banning trump are bullshit. he never incited violence

Grind troll confirmed.

Back