Ever dream about a politician?

cawacko

Fvcking weird man. I was alone at a table with Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer in my dream last night. I need to stop sniffing glue before bed.

Pelosi and I were talking. I told her we lived on the same street and I told her how I was only a couple of rows from her at the SF Giants World Series Parade (I was) and joked with her about her doing the Gangman style dance (which she did). We did a little work together and got along pretty well. Fortunately I was able to wake up from this dream early before it went any further but WTF is that about?

i met dianne feinstein in san fransicko. she shook my hand, said hello and i was such a blithering idiot (18 years old) that i did not say a thing

my girlfriend thought it was hilarious.

I met Gerald Ford once in Silverton, Colorado. The first thing I realized when I got up close was just how BIG he was. HUGE hands...

I once had a dream that Diane Feinstein had man hands. Huge ones. Like, Gerald Ford hands. And they were very busy.

there is no doubt you're a faggot...this post proves it

The one thing your response proves conclusively is the seething hatred you feel for me.

Totally unprovoked and yet the only response you could come up with is another derisive attack.

Oh so typical Yurt.

The one thing your response proves conclusively is the seething hatred you feel for me.

Totally unprovoked and yet the only response you could come up with is another derisive attack.

Oh so typical Yurt.

lol...you are so pissed because i called your faggot post out

calm down, count to 10 slowly and relax

btw....ford is only 6 ft tall

and zappa considers that huge

LOL...he must be a gay midget

Did I ever say Ford was "tall"?

Yurt can't even tell the truth about tiny little things like which particular descriptive word was used.

It's no wonder no one can have an honest discussion with the liar.

I had a really fucked up dream, I just typed it all out and have decided not to post it afterall.. lol.

Fvcking weird man. I was alone at a table with Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer in my dream last night. I need to stop sniffing glue before bed.

Pelosi and I were talking. I told her we lived on the same street and I told her how I was only a couple of rows from her at the SF Giants World Series Parade (I was) and joked with her about her doing the Gangman style dance (which she did). We did a little work together and got along pretty well. Fortunately I was able to wake up from this dream early before it went any further but WTF is that about?

It means that married life is turning you into a much more enlightened individual.

I met Gerald Ford once in Silverton, Colorado. The first thing I realized when I got up close was just how BIG he was. HUGE hands...

Interesting. He was an All-American Center at Michigan. Seems like one could still snap the ball regardless of whether they had big hands or not but probably doesn't hurt to have big strong ones.

Never dreamed about a politician, but I did once dream I was on a tour bus with pool media covering the presidential race. Not sure where we were heading or even who was running, but I remember Laura Ingraham and I were playing cards and cutting up like we'd known each other our whole life (I've never met her). I also remember Rush Limbaugh was on the bus, and was a total douche to everyone. Somehow, Sean Hannity was continuously doing a 'live feed' from the bus, and Limbaugh was getting annoyed with him, asking, "Do you EVER shut up?" Me and Laura thought that was hilarious.

As for real life... I once shot president Clinton! Working as a photographer for a small daily newspaper in Georgia, Clinton came to Warm Springs for a speech at FDR's "Little White House" and I got to cover it. Several others I had the opportunity to shoot were, Pat Buchannan, Bob Barr and Newt Gingrich. Bob and Newt were in town fairly often, and I got to sit at their table for dinner a couple of times and have lengthy dinner conversations. I am also fairly close friends with Zell Miller and his family, we've gone fishing together.

It's obvious. You are unconsiously ashamed of your inability to withdraw from the GOP and support humans.

Back