Every day when I wake up lately I have pins and needles throughout my entire body

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
Every day when I wake up lately I have pins and needles throughout my entire body

I have had emphysema for 35 years and now I struggle so hard to breathe. living my life is like a big pity trip and I'm losing the initiative to keep on.

I love you and I have fought for you all for 21 years, this may be goodbye, I hope not because you all really need me to fight for you vs these globalist idiots.
I'm literally crying right now, It really breaks my heart. Don't any of you bother, I accept my days appear to have come to an end. If I survive and can maintain my composure I'll be back.

I fell in love with someone almost three months ago "Sarah" (gorgeous much like little house on the prarie mum Karen Grassle I think her name is), I saw her with her son a couple of days ago, I can't approach her in front of her son but really what am I going to do when I feel like I am toast it really breaks my heart to live anymore because I feel I deserve better and it is really getting so hard to breathe. I am not about to commit suicide fyi ;) but naturally feel as though it may all end soon.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I have had emphysema for 35 years and now I struggle so hard to breathe. living my life is like a big pity trip and I'm losing the initiative to keep on.

I love you and I have fought for you all for 21 years, this may be goodbye, I hope not because you all really need me to fight for you vs these globalist idiots.
I'm literally crying right now, It really breaks my heart. Don't any of you bother, I accept my days appear to have come to an end. If I survive and can maintain my composure I'll be back.

I fell in love with someone almost three months ago "Sarah" (gorgeous much like little house on the prarie mum Karen Grassle in think her name is), I saw her with her son a couple of days ago, I can't approach her in front of her son but really what am I going to do when I feel like I am toast it really breaks my heart to live anymore because I feel I deserve better and it is really getting so hard to breathe. I am not about to commit suicide fyi ;) but naturally feel as though it may all end soon.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Keep up with the good fight. Thank you for your contributions.

And yet you manage to post here looking for a pity party. Save it. I don't care. Your disgusting hatred of people won't be missed one bit.

And yet you manage to post here looking for a pity party. Save it. I don't care. Your disgusting hatred of people won't be missed one bit.

All you do is lie because you have no validity, \and you think I give a rats ass if a liar like you gives a shit of my health or why I may fall off of the face of the planet after 21 years of fighting the good fight. Oh yeah real pity party eh, you make me laugh you are so pathetic.

No not recovered for anyone that does give a shit.

I fell in love with someone almost three months ago "Sarah" (gorgeous much like little house on the prarie mum Karen Grassle I think her name is), I saw her with her son a couple of days ago, I can't approach her in front of her son but really what am I going to do when I feel like I am toast it really breaks my heart to live anymore because I feel I deserve better and it is really getting so hard to breathe. I am not about to commit suicide fyi ;) but naturally feel as though it may all end soon.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

best of luck.

All you do is lie because you have no validity, \and you think I give a rats ass if a liar like you gives a shit of my health or why I may fall off of the face of the planet after 21 years of fighting the good fight. Oh yeah real pity party eh, you make me laugh you are so pathetic.

No not recovered for anyone that does give a shit.

You care what everyone thinks, Davey boy. You come here because you are an attention whore. I know the type. My default position on every single post you make is that you are lying. See how easy that was?

You care what everyone thinks, Davey boy. You come here because you are an attention whore. I know the type. My default position on every single post you make is that you are lying. See how easy that was?

All I care when it comes to what you think is that people are aware you are a liar because you lack validity and they are welcome to research that for themselves.

Last edited:

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Hang in there, Buddy.
I think you should tell 'Sarah' how you feel, course, that might put her in an awkward position.
Do you have a Will and Estate Plan? Better YOU decide rather than some Court-appointed Barrister.
Make sure your Executor knows where everything is at.

love

World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Enjoy a few laughs before you go, if you can.

Nick DiPaolo: Another Senseless Killing
https://tubitv.com/movies/455841/nick-dipaolo-another-senseless-killing?start=true

Thanks for fighting.

Drummie123

Rage against the dying of the light

Embrace the love

Shun the hate

We will all meet the same fate

Live in love

Don’t waste what you have left of life by doubling down on hating others

Back