Everyone look at my pitbull

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I want to take a break from wishing death on conservatives to show everyone my pet:

picture.php

She's the greatest thing in the world. They kill these things in some places.

Anyone want to show their pets? We could make this into an extremely saccharine thread that will make any straight man puke, if only we try hard enough.

My pooch is in my avitar Shes not a pretty as she once was because she is 14 years old.

Enjoy those pooches guys they only last so long.

Mine stumbles at times, shessore when she lays in one spot too long, I have to watch to make sure she doesnt get too much exercize or she cant get up from laying down.

Shes a short timer now and I dont know what the hell Im going to do without her.

Im sure ill cry for a week straight.

She usedo run so fast no dog had a chance at catching her, She used to jump striaght up into the air 7 feet to catch a peek at the dog next door in his back yard, she could have jumped up and sat on the block wall if she wanted to.

Now my beautiful girl is pretty slow and kinda creeky with lots of gray in her face.

Water enjoy your cute little pit.

Beefy enjoy that chocolate lab and that lab, rotty mix.

Dogs are the best people in the world in my book.

I'm not sure if those were serious pets beefy showed.

They're my dogs. The brown one is the male - Kala, a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix, and Brookie is the rot mix. She sleeps like that all the, but Kala hasn't figured out how to take advantage yet. Maybe he's not into BBW's.

Seriously the picture of the dog the same color as the floor is funny. I thought it was too good to be true. And the one of the bitch with her legs open was good too. I thought you had scoured teh internets for htis.

My pooch is in my avitar Shes not a pretty as she once was because she is 14 years old.

Enjoy those pooches guys they only last so long.

Mine stumbles at times, shessore when she lays in one spot too long, I have to watch to make sure she doesnt get too much exercize or she cant get up from laying down.

Shes a short timer now and I dont know what the hell Im going to do without her.

Im sure ill cry for a week straight.

She usedo run so fast no dog had a chance at catching her, She used to jump striaght up into the air 7 feet to catch a peek at the dog next door in his back yard, she could have jumped up and sat on the block wall if she wanted to.

Now my beautiful girl is pretty slow and kinda creeky with lots of gray in her face.

Water enjoy your cute little pit.

Beefy enjoy that chocolate lab and that lab, rotty mix.

Dogs are the best people in the world in my book.

Its a tough choice to make, Desh. When we had to put our golden retriever down we both cried like babies. Sitting in the vet's office we were sniffling and trying to hold it together. I swear that old furball knew what was going on. He kept nuzzling me. He was happy up till he was gone. Between the arthritus and a liver condition, he was not doing well. I was already crying my eyes out, but when I saw the vet tech was crying too I about lost it.

He was on the road with me for 5 years. I carried a curl of his pretty blonde hair with me for another year after that.

Its a tough choice to make, Desh. When we had to put our golden retriever down we both cried like babies. Sitting in the vet's office we were sniffling and trying to hold it together. I swear that old furball knew what was going on. He kept nuzzling me. He was happy up till he was gone. Between the arthritus and a liver condition, he was not doing well. I was already crying my eyes out, but when I saw the vet tech was crying too I about lost it.

He was on the road with me for 5 years. I carried a curl of his pretty blonde hair with me for another year after that.

I heard of this one guy who actually paid like 10k to have cancer treatments done on his dog.

If I had the money and it was cancer that was killing Beau, I would have spent $10k to save him.

Back