Everyone Should Watch "Breaking Bad"

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
86juy.jpg

The new season starts in about a month.

I started watching about two years ago.

This show has amazing writing, a very compelling story, great character development, beautiful cinematography, pretty good score and most importantly, the acting is top notch.

Bryan Cranston has won the emmy for Best Lead Actor for the last 3 consecutive years.
This year they also picked up best supporting actor as well.

The show is about a high school chemistry teacher that becomes terminally ill with cancer, so he decides to make meth to help pay his medical bills.

The first season is only 7 episodes so you can quickly breeze through it and see if the show is up your alley.

I never ever vouch for tv shows, because I don't like looking like a tool if people disagree with me. But I am that confident you guys will like it that I am here posting this thread.

You guys have one month to catch up so gogogogogo

Edit: ** DIXIE'S POST HAS A BUNCH OF SPOILERS DON'T READ HIS POST IF YOU PLAN ON WATCHING**

Last edited:
I am a fan myself. I skeptically began watching the second season, and was major impressed with the writing and acting, it was like watching a movie every week, really incredible. And it had a very good mix of drama and humor, albeit, sometimes dark humor. The partially-dissolved body in the bathtub of acid, falling through the ceiling... priceless! From laughing at some bizarre predicament they've found themselves in, to Walt watching Jane drown in her vomit and die... Walt standing in the grocery store naked, to Hank in a shootout with the Mexican Mafia... just very well done all around.

There is only one episode I didn't like... "Fly" in season 3... The majority of the episode is Walt obsessed with a damn fly he fears will 'contaminate' his lab or something... none of the cast appeared, except Jesse, breifly... the rest were extras and cameos.. That's the only one that sucked.

At first I was skeptical when they chose Bryan Cranston from Malcolm in the Middle for a drama.......but I was hooked after the first episode.

Well Grind....for once I get to tell you.....where the hell have you been? This and Mad Men are two of the best series on TV and this has been out for over 3 years now.

At first I was skeptical when they chose Bryan Cranston from Malcolm in the Middle for a drama.......but I was hooked after the first episode.

Well Grind....for once I get to tell you.....where the hell have you been? This and Mad Men are two of the best series on TV and this has been out for over 3 years now.

As I said I have been watching this since the second season was out. I am just letting others know.

The first four seasons of Mad Men are going to be put on Netflix in about a week. That gives me hope that they're eventually going to do something with Breaking Bad, since that's with the same company.

The show was excellent, but it jumped the shark after the second season.

Breaking Bad is my favorite show. I'm perplexed as to how ol' Walt will make it out of this latest pickle, though. 0_o

Back