EVIDENCE with out the DE

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Between the hours of 4:53 AM (my time) and 9:10, Desh has made 107 crap flooding posts.
That equates to 107 posts in 257 minutes, many of them within less then a minute of each other.
This also means; that at this rate, she could possibly leave over 200 posts, in an 8 hour day.

Now I'm sure someone is going to ask why I'm doing this.
It's to show that her crap flooding is interfering with any logical discussion, on any topic, and that's why she's going on iA.

why did you right wing loaded SCOTUS not come to your partys rescue?

not even they could deny the facts

Hell some of them wouldn't be there if your party had not cheated its ass off for decades now

Between the hours of 4:53 AM (my time) and 9:10, Desh has made 107 crap flooding posts.
That equates to 107 posts in 257 minutes, many of them within less then a minute of each other.
This also means; that at this rate, she could possibly leave over 200 posts, in an 8 hour day.

Now I'm sure someone is going to ask why I'm doing this.
It's to show that her crap flooding is interfering with any logical discussion, on any topic, and that's why she's going on iA.

Well anyone with half a brain understands you are OBSESSED with desh and follow her around checking on what she's doing.

they cant just keep pretending these facts are not facts.

they actually expect me to STOP posting them because they don't want to believe it

Well anyone with half a brain understands you are OBSESSED with desh and follow her around checking on what she's doing.

She lives in California which is one hour earlier than Arizona so she was posting from just before 4 am to after 8 am, at a rate of over 25 per hour, is that the actions of someone sane?

She lives in California which is one hour earlier than Arizona so she was posting from just before 4 am to after 8 am, at a rate of over 25 per hour, is that the actions of someone sane?

So what?

I worked the graveyard shift for many years and did some of my best work between 3AM and 7AM.

My Mother in Law is an early riser too...when she visits she's often just waking up at the same time I am just heading to bed.

You want to call either of us insane while you're at it?

So what?

I worked the graveyard shift for many years and did some of my best work between 3AM and 7AM.

My Mother in Law is an early riser too...when she visits she's often just waking up at the same time I am just heading to bed.

You want to call either of us insane while you're at it?

If you posted over 100 times in four hours then yes I would.

Back