Evmetro's Etsy Masks

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Just wanted to say how impressed I am with not just the masks that I bought from the Etsy site, but also the service. I have ordered a few batches of masks, and each seller has done a beautiful job with the packaging and presentation. Wrapping, packaging, and bags, business cards and handwritten notes. Etsy is the way to go for handcrafted items.

My masks that I bought from a couple different Etsy sellers are all excellent fabric and design, elastic ear loops, and nice fitting mask shape.

I'll make sure to buy Etsy products in the future as well.

View attachment 18181

Just mention that his masks are made out of material often synonymous with homo-erotic merchandise.

He decided to thread ban me. LOL. That's why I created a duplicate. I am not going to let him get away with his trolling and fraud.

Here's an suggestion. This one goes great with your masks.

d877663cf06dda8be683a420a8bcaab9.jpg

Here's an suggestion. This one goes great with your masks.

If you want to get around his bans just copy what he says, wrap it in quotes and post it in your own version of his discussion. It's the farthest right icon on your writing options. He'll get responses that he's been quoted.

Well Evmetro? Did you order the t-shirt yet?

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with not just the masks that I bought from the Etsy site, but also the service. I have ordered a few batches of masks, and each seller has done a beautiful job with the packaging and presentation. Wrapping, packaging, and bags, business cards and handwritten notes. Etsy is the way to go for handcrafted items.

My masks that I bought from a couple different Etsy sellers are all excellent fabric and design, elastic ear loops, and nice fitting mask shape.

I'll make sure to buy Etsy products in the future as well.

View attachment 18181

I'm surprised that nobody here has any interest in handmade craftsmanship. I guess it makes sense that lefties would be more interested in Chinese products...

No that isn't it. What they are not interested in is your trolling.

Back