Ex-Russian spy 'may have radioactive poisoning'

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
LONDON, England (AP) -- A former Russian spy and fierce critic of the Kremlin who is fighting for his life in a London hospital has symptoms that suggest he could have been poisoned by a radioactive substance, a doctor said Tuesday.

Col. Alexander Litvinenko, an outspoken former KGB and Federal Security Service agent, has symptoms that suggest he was poisoned with something more than thallium, the heavy metal that was already identified in his system, the doctor said.
------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't there a candidate from the Ukraine that was poisoned as well a year or so ago?

or someone poisoned him. I seem to recall a presidential (or prime minister) candidate who was allegedly poisoned last year and you could literally see the man's face morphing over a few months.

Putins trying to eliminate everyone of his enemies. He's an evil man becoming more and more of a dictator. Communism is alive and well in russia. He's working on bringing back the former soviet union. All the attacks are ordered by putin. Including the Ukrane one where the canidate was disfigured by poison.

putin learned from the US. You can't hold power by force alone. Economics is the best way. So he's using the gas and oil his nation posess to leverage his controls over surrounding independant countries and to try to bring them under the fold once again.

Putins trying to eliminate everyone of his enemies. He's an evil man becoming more and more of a dictator. Communism is alive and well in russia. He's working on bringing back the former soviet union. All the attacks are ordered by putin. Including the Ukrane one where the canidate was disfigured by poison.

putin learned from the US. You can't hold power by force alone. Economics is the best way. So he's using the gas and oil his nation posess to leverage his controls over surrounding independant countries and to try to bring them under the fold once again.

Got any links to support this assertion about Putin or is this just your gut feel telling you this?

LadyT, I did see a picture of Putin and Bush standing side by side in blue jammies.... Putin is keeping very bad company....

The Ex-Head of the KGB suspected of poisoning somebody, NO!!! Say it isn't so!!!

I'm just curious if he has any evidence to back it up or is this just purely his opinion. Not that I'd readily dismiss such claims.

Putins trying to eliminate everyone of his enemies. He's an evil man becoming more and more of a dictator. Communism is alive and well in russia.

No it isn't. Russia is a capitalist state now.

Just because Putin is a tyrannical dictator doesn't mean that it is communism...

I wonder why Gaffer disappeared when I asked him for links or back up to his claims.

Putin resembles the Russian Tsar more than anything else. His secret services have been taking out his opposition for months now.

They have assassinated a Russian reporter who was investigating Putin's government, attempted to assassinate Viktor Yanukovych in the Ukraine and now they have attempted to kill this opposition leader based in London.

I wonder why Gaffer disappeared when I asked him for links or back up to his claims.

Nope no links, just gut feeling based on other readings.

I disappear regularly as I have a job to go too. and other things I do. This board is not my life.

Back