Excellent review of new Eagles album...

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
The prominent NeoCon website "Newsbusters", has a well thought out and compelling review of the new Eagles album:

New Eagles Album: Slamming America Throughout

The new album from The Eagles, Long Road Out of Eden, is just one long, sustained attack on the integrity of the United States and is as bad as any loud-mouthed Dixie Chicks diatribe.

This two disc set starts out with a short, whiney little piece that is a blatant plea to appeal to those worried about global warming.

Not a word about Islamofascists trying to blow us all up, though. Nothing about bin Laddenists cutting off people’s heads, women being stoned, young girls being murdered with “honor killings,” or homosexuals being summarily executed from our pals the Eagles! I guess they have forgotten about 9/11 and our enemies in radical Islam like so many of their ilk.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner.../eagles-new-album-slamming-america-throughout

hahhahah

Well, I'll have to stick this in my amazon cart today.

Excellent.

I tell you, the first thing that pops in my mind when I listen to an album, is where are the lyrics about the islamofascists and their liberal heathen enablers.

Fuck the Eagles.

For the last 4 years, we've has "Hell Freezes Over" playing, non-stop, on repeat, on out tv spa at the carnival. I've had it with these guys.

Fuck the Eagles.

For the last 4 years, we've has "Hell Freezes Over" playing, non-stop, on repeat, on out tv spa at the carnival. I've had it with these guys.
What is that song... "Get Over It"? Yeah, I think that's the song...

Although when I was in DLI in Monterey at the PX bar they'd play that "Hotel California" song over and over and over and over....

I hated it for at least a decade after graduation.

Although when I was in DLI in Monterey at the PX bar they'd play that "Hotel California" song over and over and over and over....

Oh I hate that song.

Good Gawd, I've developed allergies to that song and "Stairway to Heaven"

Joe Walsh is a cock hole. Glenn Frey takes himself way too seriously, Don Henley acts like he's such a tortured soul, Don Felder thinks people actually go to Eagles shows to see him, and Tim Schmidt always looks like he's about to cry.

Thats what I've learned over the last 4 years about the Eagles.

Joe Walsh is a cock hole. Glenn Frey takes himself way too seriously, Don Henley acts like he's such a tortured soul, Don Felder thinks people actually go to Eagles shows to see him, and Tim Schmidt always looks like he's about to cry.

Thats what I've learned over the last 4 years about the Eagles.

I like Don Henley's solo stuff. But, I'm a girl.

I like Don Henley's solo stuff. But, I'm a girl.

On "Hell Freezes Over" he introduces "Heart of the Matter" by saying, while acting very tortured, deep and agonized, "42 years to write and about 4 minutes to sing". Then he looks around waiting for applause, doesn't get it, nods his head and then Glenn Frey starts the song. Its hell to watch, and even more hellish the 9 millionth time.

I hope their new album sells 11 copies.

On "Hell Freezes Over" he introduces "Heart of the Matter" by saying, while acting very tortured, deep and agonized, "42 years to write and about 4 minutes to sing". Then he looks around waiting for applause, doesn't get it, nods his head and then Glenn Frey starts the song. Its hell to watch, and even more hellish the 9 millionth time.

I hope their new album sells 11 copies.

LOL

I like "I"m taking you home" better, but I like heart of the matter too.

Back