Excessive Gym Use Linked To Being A Massive C**t

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Research News: Men who go to the gym every day, sometimes twice a day, are twelve times more likely to masturbate in front of a full-length mirror, new research said today.

They are twenty times more likely to be obsessively tidy, will almost certainly be fond of writing aggressive emails, and regularly cry out ‘Sparta!’ during the sex act.
The purpose of the study was to see if there was a link between listening to bad house music while staring at yourself lifting barbells, and the sort of person who tuts and curses in the supermarket queue if the person in front is fumbling with their change.
“Our question was simple,” explains Professor Harold Forrester of the Social Impact Institute, Reading, “The traffic lights change to green. You’ve taken just over a third of second to move and yet someone is beeping you. Just who the hell are these people?”
“While the heady cocktail of aggression, sexual frustration, narcissism and verrucas made excessive gym users prime suspects for this type of behaviour, we wanted to get to the facts.”
“We interviewed thousands of them up and down the country,” Professor Forrester continues, “until we just couldn’t bear talking to them anymore because they are such massive c**ts.”

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/02/19/excessive-gym-use-linked-to-being-a-massive-ct/

I don't go quite that often, and I am a bit of a slob. Otherwise you nailed it perfectly. I think one day I will have to sit and watch 300 with my girlfriend, though...

Research News: Men who go to the gym every day, sometimes twice a day, are twelve times more likely to masturbate in front of a full-length mirror, new research said today.

They are twenty times more likely to be obsessively tidy, will almost certainly be fond of writing aggressive emails, and regularly cry out ‘Sparta!’ during the sex act.
The purpose of the study was to see if there was a link between listening to bad house music while staring at yourself lifting barbells, and the sort of person who tuts and curses in the supermarket queue if the person in front is fumbling with their change.
“Our question was simple,” explains Professor Harold Forrester of the Social Impact Institute, Reading, “The traffic lights change to green. You’ve taken just over a third of second to move and yet someone is beeping you. Just who the hell are these people?”
“While the heady cocktail of aggression, sexual frustration, narcissism and verrucas made excessive gym users prime suspects for this type of behaviour, we wanted to get to the facts.”
“We interviewed thousands of them up and down the country,” Professor Forrester continues, “until we just couldn’t bear talking to them anymore because they are such massive c**ts.”

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/02/19/excessive-gym-use-linked-to-being-a-massive-ct/
My experience is the opposite. That when people find out that you regularly exercise and are passionately engaged in the fitness and wellness life style they often react very hostile towards you. Jealousy maybe?

you said you wrestled in high school...lmao...now you're ashamed and changing your story

what a pathetic loser
My kids were state champions and college all Americans in wrestling in Iowa.
One played football and baseball for LSU.
I boxed and did martial arts, get your shit straight, toe fu boy!

Guys that go that often are usually gay.
Going half that often is enough to attract way too many women!
I typically only go to the gym when it's to cold to play outside but I do go in the winter and yea.....there are quite a few gay men who are into body building. Which means there probably still having better sex than your average couch potatoe.

I typically only go to the gym when it's to cold to play outside but I do go in the winter and yea.....there are quite a few gay men who are into body building. Which means there probably still having better sex than your average couch potatoe.
They don't bother me a bit, just making a point.

If those are the symptoms in the article, then apparently so. Though I don't yell out Sparta (anymore). I say something to the effect of "You just got Sarged" or "Blamo!"

Have you ever tried Rodeo Sex? That is when you get going good and then yell her sister's name or the name of her best friend, and then try and stay on for 8 seconds.

Back