Explanation Please

ads have been up for a long time. chances are your adblocker needs to be updated.

also whatever small amount of money damo would make from advertising would probably still barely cover the hosting costs and domain fees. so it's not like he would be rolling in the dough at the expense of you posting rofl images.

Damo is like Sean Alexander when he was with the Seahawks in the later years.
Standing on the sidelines watching the game "getting paid".

ads have been up for a long time. chances are your adblocker needs to be updated.

also whatever small amount of money damo would make from advertising would probably still barely cover the hosting costs and domain fees. so it's not like he would be rolling in the dough at the expense of you posting rofl images.

Why thank you Grind. A semi polite reply from you.

Now let's address the snarky part, k? Are you having troubles with the rofl images I post and how is it any more offensive than others I see posted by your buddies?

I know you've been called upon to root us out of here and put to the important task of discovering our omnipotent computer abilities so you can ban us, but other that, what exactly gets your ghord the most? Is it that we wouldn't put up with any shit from your ladies and this is how you ingratiate yourself to them?

Oh, and by the way? The thread was intended to be a J-O-K-E considering our Asian implant from Hong Kong, k?

This would be the appropriate place for a rofl image, but seeing you more butt hurt is too much in one day.... :palm:

Why thank you Grind. A semi polite reply from you.

Now let's address the snarky part, k? Are you having troubles with the rofl images I post and how is it any more offensive than others I see posted by your buddies?

I know you've been called upon to root us out of here and put to the important task of discovering our omnipotent computer abilities so you can ban us, but other that, what exactly gets your ghord the most? Is it that we wouldn't put up with any shit from your ladies and this is how you ingratiate yourself to them?

Oh, and by the way? The thread was intended to be a J-O-K-E considering our Asian implant from Hong Kong, k?

This would be the appropriate place for a rofl image, but seeing you more butt hurt is too much in one day.... :palm:

I (and many people on this board) give shit to everybody. It's not personal. <3 ya.

I (and many people on this board) give shit to everybody. It's not personal. <3 ya.

Little boy you are only a legend in your own mind and you must be mistaking me for someone who gives a $hit. I reply when I feel inclined. Most of your stuff doesn't pass muster.

Now take that and change your name to Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious if you like. Just find a square and land on it fer chrissakes!

That faggot is off his meds today and is pissed off from that anyway.

The guy's a living, breathing, black and white example of how drugs rot the human brain.

He's so deluded he actually believes he's a college grad.

Let's all do a collective sigh on behalf of the numbskull.

It's the least we can do.

Little boy you are only a legend in your own mind and you must be mistaking me for someone who gives a $hit. I reply when I feel inclined. Most of your stuff doesn't pass muster.

Now take that and change your name to Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious if you like. Just find a square and land on it fer chrissakes!

i just said that the things you thought were snarky were not personal and that i didn't mean them, and then said I loved you. relllllaaax

Back