F*cking Saints

cawacko

*ssholes just cost me $3K. F*ck them! I hope their kicker gets his leg chopped off at his knee. Who the f*ck misses a game winning 37 yard field goal in a dome?

*ssholes just cost me $3K. F*ck them! I hope their kicker gets his leg chopped off at his knee. Who the f*ck misses a game winning 37 yard field goal in a dome?

Dude; if your betting 3K on a fucking football game, you really need to see someone about some help.

Dude; if your betting 3K on a fucking football game, you really need to see someone about some help.

No, I'm in a season long pool. Entry fee is $100. All I needed was the 13-1 Saints to beat the 2-12 Bucs at home to win the pool. I don't think that's asking too much.

F*ck you Garrett Hartley.

No, I'm in a season long pool. Entry fee is $100. All I needed was the 13-1 Saints to beat the 2-12 Bucs at home to win the pool. I don't think that's asking too much.

F*ck you Garrett Hartley.

LMAO... I am curious just how many pools Hartley just hosed... they have to be thinking... why did we let go of Carney for this guy???

I'm not going to bet 3G on a game. Now if I had bet the game with the spread the kick wouldn't have mattered. The line was like 10 to 14 points.

However if someone offered you a straight line bet at even money on the game you'd be crazy not to consider it. In Vegas a $3K bet like that would pay probably $700 to win. Terrible odds.

Back