F.Y.I.

Rune

Mjölner
Somehow Butterfinger cups are both smooth and crunchy. Goes against the grain of a lot of peanutbutter C.V.

In other peanut butter news; remember how Reeces big cup ruined little cups for you?
Yup. Believe it or don't: Reeces bars end all notoin of the utility of cups.

Other interesting snack developments; Snickers has an almond version that is....well, let's just say if you like almonds this is a delectable combination.

On the subject of munchies Grind may possibly be aware of Indian Pudding. No sales pitch on this one folks but look for it canned at the grocer.
Best served hot with a scoop of ice cream.

One last thing.
That age old question has finally been answered.

Yes you can get a frozen pizza that just tastes like pizza.
It is called Fresceta

Can you get a microwave burrito that tastes like a burrito?

Things like burritos guaquamole, chile and others can be easily made at home.
I even make crepes and they are easy and taste wonderful.
Come to think of it, I am going to dig out an indian pudding recipe.

Another thougt; I had a really decent coconut custard pie from the local stop and shop the other day.
gua
quamole, chile and many other things are very easy to make from scratch at home.

Things like burritos guaquamole, chile and others can be easily made at home.
I even make crepes and they are easy and taste wonderful.
Come to think of it, I am going to dig out an indian pudding recipe.

Another thougt; I had a really decent coconut custard pie from the local stop and shop the other day.
gua
quamole, chile and many other things are very easy to make from scratch at home.
well no shit but making a microwave burrito that actually tastes like a burrito is really hard. Can it be done?

Somehow Butterfinger cups are both smooth and crunchy. Goes against the grain of a lot of peanutbutter C.V.

In other peanut butter news; remember how Reeces big cup ruined little cups for you?
Yup. Believe it or don't: Reeces bars end all notoin of the utility of cups.

Other interesting snack developments; Snickers has an almond version that is....well, let's just say if you like almonds this is a delectable combination.

On the subject of munchies Grind may possibly be aware of Indian Pudding. No sales pitch on this one folks but look for it canned at the grocer.
Best served hot with a scoop of ice cream.

One last thing.
That age old question has finally been answered.

Yes you can get a frozen pizza that just tastes like pizza.
It is called Fresceta

The Butterfinger cups really are amazing. So are Snickers with peanut butter. I haven't bought a Reeces anything since they went and made the cups smaller.

The Butterfinger cups really are amazing. So are Snickers with peanut butter. I haven't bought a Reeces anything since they went and made the cups smaller.

May I commend your attention to the new Reeces bar.
A true cullinary delight, it is available only in large size and not at all stores.

well no shit but making a microwave burrito that actually tastes like a burrito is really hard. Can it be done?
Yes it can be done.
Do we as a people have the will to commit the reources?
Based on Freceta pizza I have to say yes.

Mott.............good luck in your quest. I can see what it means to you.

Yes it can be done.
Do we as a people have the will to commit the reources?
Based on Freceta pizza I have to say yes.

Mott.............good luck in your quest. I can see what it means to you.
i tried using barium sulfate as a desiccating agent to keep the tortilla from getting soggy and it worked too. Unfortunately it poisoned the test subject who ate it.

Back