,Fabulous Chritie McVeigh passes

Rock may not die but it's creators are moving on quickly.

Yes, this is sad news!

I wish Mellancamp would round em' all up and have a huge Ukraine Aid concert to raise money for that cause and so we can see them once again before they all croak!

Her later years were hindered by agoraphobia and a fear of flying, she rediscovered her love of performing and rejoined Fleetwood Mac in 2014. “It was amazing, like I’d never left."

(On With the Show tour 2014-15 was the last time the full band toured -
Lindsey was replaced by Mike Campbell-a poor fit)... glad i was there

Her later years were hindered by agoraphobia and a fear of flying, she rediscovered her love of performing and rejoined Fleetwood Mac in 2014. “It was amazing, like I’d never left."

The not wanting to fly by Agnetha Fältskog was said to be a part of ABBA stopping.

I saw her once when she was briefly part of Chicken Shack and known as Christine Perfect.

The song rose to #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and it topped the Billboard Adult Contemporary and Rock Tracks charts for four and two weeks, respectively. This was McVie's only top 10 solo hit in the United States.

I saw her once when she was briefly part of Chicken Shack and known as Christine Perfect.
long time ago. I saw the 82 Mirage tour and the last tour with the full band
(Lyndsey Buckingham -not Mike Campbell) in 2014-15
damn they were good

She had one of the most, beautiful voices and wrote some of the prettiest songs, I have ever heard in 'popular rock' music.

I never really got scared of flying but, I just found it to be like riding along in a cattle car!

I found it to just be a damn hassle now! I think it's called old age! :laugh:

RIP Christi! Miss you already!

Damn! I can't stand that mellonhead!

Well someone should do it!

He used to be a real smarty pants back when he was a youngster, but he mellowed out quite a bit with age!

He is a great songwriter though! Kind of has a "Small Town" feel to his music!

We've recently been playin' some of his songs by request!

Very under rated.

Hey you found it Primo! That's the real stuff my friend!

After collecting most of America's 60's Garage band records, I started collecting the UK's.

Let me know if you need any 60's 45's. I think I have them all now!

Last edited:
Back