Facebook Question

cawacko

So my Facebook account got hacked and sent out two spam messages to my 'friends'. I have since changed my password. Any idea if I have to do more than that to have the spamming stopped? Thanks.

That should stop it.

Thanks. So one of the messages said something along the lines of 'you need to lose weight, here's what you need to do'.

My buddy calls me up and said did you really put a message on my wife's wall saying she needs to lose weight? She's going to kick your ass!

LOL... lovely, that's all i need.

Of course that's what you need. Change the password to something good, not from a dictionary, with numbers, caps, and small letters...

Of course that's what you need. Change the password to something good, not from a dictionary, with numbers, caps, and small letters...

Hardly a week seems to pass without Facebook being in the news. I really do not know why people bother.
BTW can anyone tell me what this Twitter thing is all about. I keep getting invitations but I really dont give a toss about what some pop star or politician or acquaintance had for breakfast. Is that really what people get excited about?
I think I'll just stay, curled up in my swamp, flicking the occasional poisoned eye in the direction of the current fool - whoever that might be.

Hardly a week seems to pass without Facebook being in the news. I really do not know why people bother.
BTW can anyone tell me what this Twitter thing is all about. I keep getting invitations but I really dont give a toss about what some pop star or politician or acquaintance had for breakfast. Is that really what people get excited about?
I think I'll just stay, curled up in my swamp, flicking the occasional poisoned eye in the direction of the current fool - whoever that might be.

A lot of things in the Brave New World are turning out to be dumb as fuck. That's why it will fail.

Yeah, old people feel that way often...

;)

I hated twitter for years and now I use it. It's fine so long as you don't overrate it and understand it for what it is - something to do when you have nothing better to do

I've reconnected with a few High School friends with it. The girls are finally convinced what I have been telling them all along, that I am a hottie. :palm:

I hated twitter for years and now I use it. It's fine so long as you don't overrate it and understand it for what it is - something to do when you have nothing better to do

What do you use it for?

I'm just going to the supermarket
Going to have my lunch in a minute
I love Sarah Palin

As I understand it you can only say a few words.

Back