Facebook Question

cawacko

Any of you guys get a post that shows up on your wall that states you recently read certain articles from Yahoo? How do you get rid of that? I try to hid it and I keep getting a message that says "oops, something went wrong we are working on getting it fixed as fast as we can."

An article DQ posted on this site that I read ended up on my Facebook wall. Can I do anything?
Thanks.

Oh, I bet you do want to hide those articles!

"Your friend Cawacko just finished reading "Stewardesses and big t*ts - born that way?"

"Your friend Cawacko just finished reading "How to trick a woman into believing she's had an orgasm"

But, no I don't know how to do that Cawacko. Honestly I think about deleting my facebook every week. It's just constant with this kind of thing, and I don't know what good it is doing me. I hardly ever even go there anyway.

Oh, I bet you do want to hide those articles!

"Your friend Cawacko just finished reading "Stewardesses and big t*ts - born that way?"

"Your friend Cawacko just finished reading "How to trick a woman into believing she's had an orgasm"

You really have been stalking me!!! I need to make my wall private!

Please pardon my ignorance but where do I find that function?

I believe you would do it through the "Yahoo of FB" link on the settings on the left side of yahoo.com. But I don't let FB connect me to anything so I don't know where to break the connection. It can be terribly annoying, I know.

I believe you would do it through the "Yahoo of FB" link on the settings on the left side of yahoo.com. But I don't let FB connect me to anything so I don't know where to break the connection. It can be terribly annoying, I know.

Thanks. I keep thinking I'm fixing it and then on Facebook it keeps giving me that "oops..." sign when I try to delete the Yahoo articles. Terribly annoying is correct.

I got one of those things too. It was that drunk thing that Tom posted. I do not want it on Facebook particularly since McAfee says it is a 'red' (dangerous) site. I. like Darla, seldom look at Facebook, I honestly see no point and it offers nothing that lots of other software has. I still like msn and skype... is that 'uncool'?
....and what about that bloody twitter? What is that all about? Telling the world that you are about to take a leak??? Bloody stupid if you ask me.t least with that it is easy to quit.

Any of you guys get a post that shows up on your wall that states you recently read certain articles from Yahoo? How do you get rid of that? I try to hid it and I keep getting a message that says "oops, something went wrong we are working on getting it fixed as fast as we can."

An article DQ posted on this site that I read ended up on my Facebook wall. Can I do anything?
Thanks.

Isn't there an x next to the articles that you can pull down and then goose to hide them? Now I have to go look.

Isn't there an x next to the articles that you can pull down and then goose to hide them? Now I have to go look.

Just found a 'delete post' thing. Clicked it and its gone. I'm sure it wasnt there last time I looked!! I clicked link, went to the original site and unclicked share with facebook then found the 'delete post' thingy.

I got one of those things too. It was that drunk thing that Tom posted. I do not want it on Facebook particularly since McAfee says it is a 'red' (dangerous) site. I. like Darla, seldom look at Facebook, I honestly see no point and it offers nothing that lots of other software has. I still like msn and skype... is that 'uncool'?
....and what about that bloody twitter? What is that all about? Telling the world that you are about to take a leak??? Bloody stupid if you ask me.t least with that it is easy to quit.

What drunk thing? Remind me.

Is my memory failing...yet again? It was the video of a drunk in a shop. very funny. My apologies if you did not post it.

Thanks for reminding me, yes that was brilliant. By the way, McAfee is very anal software, it is the Yurt of the anti-virus world, MetaCafe is an excellent site and should not have been flagged up.

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me, yes that was brilliant. By the way, McAfee is very anal software, it is the Yurt of the anti-virus world, MetaCafe is an excellent site and should not have been flagged up.

I have visited Metacafe quite often and never had a problem. My concern was that, like some others, something had appeared on my facebook page without my expressed permission, although I later discovered one of those pre-ticked boxes. Anywany as regards McAfee I am still old enough to desire belt and braces... mind you I am becoming less...er... mature with every day that passes.

Back