Facism pure and simple

Port Tack

Verified User
Trump Vows to Ban All News Media That Doesn’t Praise Him
Donald Trump launched into his most overtly fascist assault on the First Amendment in a Sunday night tirade, promising that he will remove from the airwaves any news media that is not friendly towards him should he be reelected as president of the United States.

Trump made his intentions crystal clear:
“I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events. They are a true threat to Democracy and are, in fact, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!” "There is no grey area here".
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ews-media-that-doesn-t-praise-him/ar-AA1hcL1N

Hitler did this too and there is nothing more facist than shutting down the air waves of those who don't praise you. Putin does it, Kim Jong Un does it, Bashar al-Assad does it and now if we elect Donald Trump the United States will do it.

Hitler did this too and there is nothing more facist than shutting down the air waves of those who don't praise you. Putin does it, Kim Jong Un does it, Bashar al-Assad does it and now if we elect Donald Trump the United States will do it.

is scrutiny the same as banning now?.......more lib'rul redefinition at work....

And someone suggested yesterday that if Trump won his gestapo would come knocking on my door.

Because that's what they want. They want me dead. So excuse me if I'm not polite with these fucking morons.

If we elect Donald Trump again,
we will have more than earned whatever we get.

Is that the only quote that you have to support your claim that trump is a fascist? You either can't read or don't understand the meaning of some of the words.

Trump isn't a Democrat.

Is that the only quote that you have to support your claim that trump is a fascist? You either can't read or don't understand the meaning of some of the words.

What did he mean when he said the news will be scrutinized? What will be done if the news are not favorable towards Trump?

And someone suggested yesterday that if Trump won his gestapo would come knocking on my door.

Because that's what they want. They want me dead. So excuse me if I'm not polite with these fucking morons.

War mongering. Trump has no 'gestapo'. He's not going be knocking on your door to kill you. Paranoia.

Back