Facts that no DEMOCRAT likes to face

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
np_file_19254.jpeg

Biden "coronavirus adviser" Dr. Zeke Emanuel (Rahm's brother) said it's not worth living past 75.

Biden is 78.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/10/why-i-hope-to-die-at-75/379329/

We shall see. Think they'll make Nasty Nancy the unelected Vice President?

It seems entirely possible given how leftists behave. The problem with leftists has always been that they over play their hand. They think the election was an indictment by the american people of all things republican and conservative. As a result they will push their cancerous agenda believing they have the full support of the american people but will wake up one day and they will be out of power and they will scratch their asses because they can't figure out what went wrong. Their pomposity is consistent.

I'm going to make it worth it. I wonder what exactly the point of this is. Did you finally get us with this one?

ROTLFMFAO!!!

It seems entirely possible given how leftists behave.

The 25th Amendment spells it out. The new "president", in this case Shamala - gets to appoint anyone she wants to, and the DEMOCRAT-dominated Congress then votes to confirm her choice.

Nasty Nancy very publicly backed a Congressional committee to "investigate" using the 25th Amendment last October. She said it wasn't about Trump, but "future presidents".

Biden "coronavirus adviser" Dr. Zeke Emanuel (Rahm's brother) said it's not worth living past 75.

Biden is 78.

Time to send imbecile joey to the glue factory. The Dems will kill people at the beginning of life and at the end.

Time to send imbecile joey to the glue factory. The Dems will kill people at the beginning of life and at the end.

That's right, and they will applaud a cop shooting an unarmed woman during a protest.

I wonder if Zeke is planning to off himself when(and if) he hits the big 7-5.

They will push their cancerous agenda believing they have the full support of the american people but will wake up one day and they will be out of power and they will scratch their asses because they can't figure out what went wrong.

You are mistaken. They know exactly how they seized power, and they know that there's no chance of ever being voted out of office once H.R. 1 is law.

That's right, and they will applaud a cop shooting an unarmed woman during a protest.

I wonder if Zeke is planning to off himself when(and if) he hits the big 7-5.

I don't wonder because he won't. How many of these shit stains said they would move to Canada if sos and so won? They have no fucking integrity so they never do what they say they will do

I don't wonder because he won't. How many of these shit stains said they would move to Canada if sos and so won? They have no fucking integrity so they never do what they say they will do

I suspect you're correct.

You are mistaken. They know exactly how they seized power, and they know that there's no chance of ever being voted out of office once H.R. 1 is law.

I like the opening line...."To expand Americans' access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying our democracy, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES"(my emphasis)

The last 4 words are the best and most indicative of the purpose.

I also like Title VI Subtitle A- Restoring Integrity To America's Elections

I guess they admit it was all crooked but it's like the wolf saying he will protect the hen house.

Back