Fallout new vegas

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
hell yeah!!!

i pre-ordered and got the classic pack

since i love fallout 3, i love this game as well, graphics slightly improved, i loved the swimming underwater to lift the plane (can't say more or spoilers)

8/10....glitchy, hiccups even after the ps3 patch, what happened to the nuka grenade?!?....that was awesome, fallout 3 seemed to have a better more indepth plot that drew you in, the main quest doesn't have much plot, but the side quests are good....i love the companion interface this time, so annoying last time and its awesome you can have a non human and a human so you can have two companions that can carry over 400 weight

I will pirate it and show you screenshots of it on my computer just to make you cry. Then I will delete it off of my hard drive because I don't have time to play it anyway.

I think you need the nuka chemist perk. Check the Fallout wiki though, as I'm not sure (and too lazy to check myself). Not that it matters much to me, since I use guns instead of explosives.

I think you need the nuka chemist perk. Check the Fallout wiki though, as I'm not sure (and too lazy to check myself). Not that it matters much to me, since I use guns instead of explosives.

i use both

my energy weapons are at 56, yet when i use plasma or laser guns, even the special 35 something, it doesn't do much damage compared to the low damage high dps bullet guns and my guns are at 60

did you notice that power armor has less DT this time....

i use both

my energy weapons are at 56, yet when i use plasma or laser guns, even the special 35 something, it doesn't do much damage compared to the low damage high dps bullet guns and my guns are at 60

did you notice that power armor has less DT this time....
Yeah, except the remennt armor. And getting power armor training is a pain in the ass. I've been building energy weapons even though I never use them. I've also noticed a huge use for barter now, whereas in F3 is was pretty much useless.

Yeah, except the remennt armor. And getting power armor training is a pain in the ass. I've been building energy weapons even though I never use them. I've also noticed a huge use for barter now, whereas in F3 is was pretty much useless.

i actually like that, it makes you really think about where to put your skills and barter was totally worhtless in FO3 after the very beginning of the game as caps were no longer a real issue, this game i have actually boosted my speech more so than in FO3...i don't like that we get less skills at level up, but i guess people are saying it is more like FO 1 and 2 and that 3 made a godlike player....makes no sense to me, you could always play on very hard if you want

did you think from the previews that there would be more gambling, we only have caravan, slots and blackjack....no poker or even poker slots....pretty lame, poker slots would have been easy to put in

At level 20 in FO you were way overpowered and could pretty much level anything in your path. But, that's pretty common in games these days.

i actually like that, it makes you really think about where to put your skills and barter was totally worhtless in FO3 after the very beginning of the game as caps were no longer a real issue, this game i have actually boosted my speech more so than in FO3...i don't like that we get less skills at level up, but i guess people are saying it is more like FO 1 and 2 and that 3 made a godlike player....makes no sense to me, you could always play on very hard if you want

did you think from the previews that there would be more gambling, we only have caravan, slots and blackjack....no poker or even poker slots....pretty lame, poker slots would have been easy to put in
Dude even on very hard, once I got past level 10, I was unstoppable. I'm currently lvl 23 and STILL getting killed by packs of cazadores. FUCK those things.

Also, if you didn't already know, gambling relies on your luck stat. I'm already banned from the strip because I won too much.

Also, if you didn't already know, gambling relies on your luck stat. I'm already banned from the strip because I won too much.

LMAO....really...what is your luck stat?

btw, do you know about the vicky and vance cheat....you keep turning in your house chips for caps, but they never take the house chips....i admit to cheating, i really wanted some guns and have them in good shape :nodyes:

Dude even on very hard, once I got past level 10, I was unstoppable. I'm currently lvl 23 and STILL getting killed by packs of cazadores. FUCK those things.

i hate them, i can't figure the best gun to take them down...maybe a mini gun?

you are far superior player than i, can i hire you to protect me across the wastelands :D

LMAO....really...what is your luck stat?

btw, do you know about the vicky and vance cheat....you keep turning in your house chips for caps, but they never take the house chips....i admit to cheating, i really wanted some guns and have them in good shape :nodyes:
It's 7 or 8. I like getting lots of criticals. And no, I didn't know about the Vicky and Vance but they might have patched that in the 360 version (already had a patch out).

i hate them, i can't figure the best gun to take them down...maybe a mini gun?

you are far superior player than i, can i hire you to protect me across the wastelands :D
Since they're in packs I suggest hitting their antenna so they attack each other. Or avoid them until you're stronger. I'm not so much superior as I am having a ton of free time on my hands. I was out of work for a couple weeks while I recovered from my little exploratory surgery. I suggest you get Boone to be your companion, as he's pretty much a badass.

Since they're in packs I suggest hitting their antenna so they attack each other. Or avoid them until you're stronger. I'm not so much superior as I am having a ton of free time on my hands. I was out of work for a couple weeks while I recovered from my little exploratory surgery. I suggest you get Boone to be your companion, as he's pretty much a badass.

speaking of boone...i do have him and ed-e...i thought boone was a sniper, so where is his sniper gun? i've given him some big ass sword, 10 mm machine gun, and a plasma rifle...he kicks as with that sword

speaking of boone...i do have him and ed-e...i thought boone was a sniper, so where is his sniper gun? i've given him some big ass sword, 10 mm machine gun, and a plasma rifle...he kicks as with that sword
You have the same companions my wife and I do. It's crazy. He starts off with his own hunting rifle, but in close quarters he'll switch. I gave him a chainsaw and a suit of power armor. It's almost like a horror movie with him around.

You have the same companions my wife and I do. It's crazy. He starts off with his own hunting rifle, but in close quarters he'll switch. I gave him a chainsaw and a suit of power armor. It's almost like a horror movie with him around.

:)

must find chainsaw...and i tried to give him a brotherhood powerhood armor but he wouldn't take that faction...must something else

:)

must find chainsaw...and i tried to give him a brotherhood powerhood armor but he wouldn't take that faction...must something else
If you have power armor training he should wear it. And the chainsaw is in vault 3.

Back