Family Values

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
You know that guy Dog, from "Dog the Bounty Hunter"

Evidently, there's a taped telephone conversation between him and his son, where Dog goes on a racist tirade. N-word, stuff like that. My impression is that Dog's son has a girlfriend of color.

How did the audio tape get made public? It seems that Dogs own son sold the tape for cash, to the National Enquirer.

lol.

Family Values.

The show was actually quite boring. I watched it once or twice.

I was going to comment on this as well. I found it amazing that when reporting this ABC says, "His son has been accused of selling this tape to the tabloids..."

Okay, "accused" is a repulsive use of wording here. If he did do it, he did it because he loved that girlfriend whom "Dog" was attempting to scare him into dumping, I hope it was him who sold it, but "accused"? I would have said something like, "Some people are presuming that "Dog's" son sold the tape..." not "accused" as if he had done something wrong.

The show was actually quite boring. I watched it once or twice.

I was going to comment on this as well. I found it amazing that when reporting this ABC says, "His son has been accused of selling this tape to the tabloids..."

Okay, "accused" is a repulsive use of wording here. If he did do it, he did it because he loved that girlfriend whom "Dog" was attempting to scare him into dumping, I hope it was him who sold it, but "accused"? I would have said something like, "Some people are presuming that "Dog's" son sold the tape..." not "accused" as if he had done something wrong.

I can't see ever taping a phone conversation between myself, and a close family relative, and selling it for cash.

That's sleazy. "Accused" is a justifiable word. You don't do that to family.

Of course, Dog is an asshole for saying those things. The son should call him out on it. Deal with his Dad on a personal level. Not sell his dad's words for profit.

I can't see ever taping a phone conversation between myself, and a close family relative, and selling it for cash.

That's sleazy. "Accused" is a justifiable word. You don't do that to family.

Of course, Dog is an asshole for saying those things. The son should call him out on it. Deal with his Dad on a personal level. Not sell his dad's words for profit.
It was a phone message, not a tape of a conversation. "Dog" certainly knew he was being taped, it is the nature of a message machine. However "sleazy" it might be it is only presumed that he was the one that did it. It was on his machine. Did he "sell" it? Who the heck knows? Maybe a friend was over and got the message.

The "Accusation" is an attempt at distraction.

Heck most of the teenagers look like trash today. Pants around their knees, drawers showing, etc....

Trash is in the attitude.

I listened to this the other day and heard his son make comments about his wife, girlfriend and other people. I guess his son taped it.

I listened to this the other day and heard his son make comments about his wife, girlfriend and other people. I guess his son taped it.
I must have heard only excerpts then. To me it sounded like a voice mail message.

This son of his is an idiot, he was part of the show.

I must have heard only excerpts then. To me it sounded like a voice mail message.

This son of his is an idiot, he was part of the show.

Which son was it, the bigger one who was kicked off the show once before?

I thought Dog and Beth were a little wacked anyway - they often looked a little 'off' - oxycotin anyone? Old prison and boob related injuries?

Back