Fart Rape

Can't tell if this is serious or not, with the number of Millenial snowflakes out there, who knows?

View attachment 7473
My comeback would be that female farts my be quieter but can peel the paint off walls and contain a far higher percentage of methane thus women are passive-aggressively showing their contempt for human health and safety and the environment and are contributing substantially to global warming and creating a rape the planet culture.

My comeback would be that female farts my be quieter but can peel the paint off walls and contain a far higher percentage of methane thus women are passive-aggressively showing their contempt for human health and safety and the environment and are contributing substantially to global warming and creating a rape the planet culture.

Well thought out and concisely delivered. "Fart Raping the Planet' ... when will it stop? :(

She is a Canadian Anarchist. Apparently a rich white child who spends her time rebelling against her parents by being dense as a doornail. Took all of two minutes to find that she also opposes the police protecting gay pride events because apparently protecting gays would be oppressive.

(sigh) Now, the next time I order some Chinese Food, I'm going to wonder if somebody 'Fart Raped' it, ... :|

(sigh) Now, the next time I order some Chinese Food, I'm going to wonder if somebody 'Fart Raped' it, ... :|

man_file_1051412_unfortunate-fortune-cookies-wasnt-chicken.jpeg

Sweet Mother of God!
What has Fart Rape and Spicy Thai Food got in common? Jesus Leon! ... that is just sick! :(
Stand next to a Thai lady who rips one after eating Spicy Thai Green Papaya Salad and you'll know what it has to do with it...if you're not permanently blinded by it.

Back