Fck the Turduckin

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
12239491_802516906537584_5063489711396602238_n.jpg

This a lamb, stuffed inside a pig, stuffed inside a cow. :D

It works for me. I've been told It is the best ever by people. not dry. mmmm, slow smoked turkey.

Would you brine a steak?

When you put meat and bones in a pot of water and heat it, you get soup. You are losing flavor.

Try spatchcock. Best way to smoke a bird. But don't brine

If you brine, the terrorists win

it is a tin foil bowl, bucky. go clean yourself. dickhead.cat.

As usual, you are hallucinating gomer.Look at the box. It is aluminum, unless you are buying it online from a specialty foil manufacturer.
If you are making a hat from the aluminum, it doesn't work as well as the old tin did. The mind altering evil radio waves get right through the aluminum while you sleep and into your brain, forcing you to say things like "praise Jesus" at the end of every sentence. See what I mean?
The subject has been discussed here before.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?3174-Can-you-still-buy-tinfoil

Would you brine a steak?

When you put meat and bones in a pot of water and heat it, you get soup. You are losing flavor.

Inject. Brining loses flavor into the brine.

Would you brine a steak?

no sir. I would not brine a steak. I cold brine with a certain mix of whatever the hell is in the cabinet. I let those breasts sit in there for a whole day. and smoke 'em. I learned that the key is to not "wake up" the turkey when cooking it. you gotta go low and slow. if you get it too hot the bird will stretch and yawn and lose all of it's natural juices. if it is a different shape when it is done than when you started it, you ruined it. it doesn't really matter. to me, it is a good excuse to drink beer and play with fire. i'll have to look up spatchcock. never heard of that. I have never injected because those inlet penetrations become outlet holes for the juicy goodness. mmmm. slow smoked turkey. I changed my mind. they is dry rubbed. spatchcock is not applicable; I got two 5+ lb. breasts, they both cost 15 bucks. we got mustard greens, fancy macaroni and cheese and pumpkin pie. everybody knows why pumpkin pie is the best dessert.

Last edited:
As usual, you are hallucinating gomer.Look at the box. It is aluminum, unless you are buying it online from a specialty foil manufacturer.
If you are making a hat from the aluminum, it doesn't work as well as the old tin did. The mind altering evil radio waves get right through the aluminum while you sleep and into your brain, forcing you to say things like "praise Jesus" at the end of every sentence. See what I mean?
The subject has been discussed here before.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?3174-Can-you-still-buy-tinfoil

o.k , bucky. my tin foil bowl is made of aluminium

Back