FEMA to the rescue

FEMA couldn't rescue itself out of a wet paper sack.
You are an idiot. They are well-staffed and trained to help people in disasters. You rightys are anti-government, anti-democracy little babies crying at the adults doing their jobs. You have no shame. They will do their jobs despite the abuse people like You hit them with. The haters like you have threatened FEMA employees. I hope it makes you happy.

You are an idiot. They are well-staffed and trained to help people in disasters. You rightys are anti-government, anti-democracy little babies crying at the adults doing their jobs. You have no shame. They will do their jobs despite the abuse people like You hit them with. The haters like you have threatened FEMA employees. I hope it makes you happy.
Maybe if morons like T.A. wouldn't be threatening FEMA workers they may have had a lot more of that mess down there cleaned up. but no they are too stupid to let them do their jobs.

No, they're inefficient bureaucrats that don't know their asshole from their elbow.

Which makes more sense to deliver to flood victims...

Flying in tons of this on pallets:

01eb46a7-f49e-4180-b3f2-257381708341.014cedaa76ee7d943643d682cec39c6c.jpeg

Or a few hundred pounds of this on a pallet or two?

999999-60258357448.jpg

They're FLOOD victims! There's lots of water. All they need is a way to make it drinkable.

Back