Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old

RockX

Banned
Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was hired to look after'

article-2022117-0D48AEDC00000578-509_233x304.jpg
Bailed: Loni Bouchard faces charges that she had sex with the boy she was babysitting

A female babysitter had sex with a 14-year-old she was hired to look after having plied him with alcohol, it has been reported.
Loni Bouchard, from Clinton, Connecticut, was taken into custody after the young boy's family found out about the alleged affair.
The 20-year-old now faces charges that she sexually assaulted the boy last month after illegally buying him alcohol.
Authorities said they obtained a warrant after a complaint from a family member of the teenager.
She then turned herself in to Southington police on Friday morning.
Sergeant Lowell DePalma said the victim knew the babysitter before the alleged assault took place.

Bouchard, who has been released after posting a $1,000 bond following arraignment, faces charges of second-degree sexual assault, purchasing alcohol for aminor and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
She is being charged in two separate areas in Connecticut on similar charges.

he babysitter was arrested on July 12 in Clinton after a three-month investigation, according to authorities.

She is said to have had a sexual relationship with the boy. No more information is currently available until court records are released with the victim's name removed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oni-Bouchard-sex-boy-14-hired-look-after.html

:lol:

What 14 year old needs a baby sitter???

Assault???

Fuck that, more like every 14-year-old boy's wet dream.

___clinton_babysitter-t267.jpg

Though, I must say the boy is a dipshit for spilling the beans when he had a good thing going for him. He probably bragged to his friends about the affair and that's how word got 'round...

Double standards abound. But I would hit it if I were him too. No need for booze.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the double standards. I keep wondering if a report of a 20 year old man banging a 14 year old girl would get the same responses.

I'd be like... When's the next time you plan on going out Ma? Dad needs to take you on more dates!

and they will ruin her entire future over this. It just sickens me.

if it's ok to ruin a guys life over a similar situation I don't see how it wouldn't apply to an older girl and a younger boy.

Actually with an older guy and younger girl you could make the argument that it's less harmful considering a 14 year old girl is more mature than a 14 year old boy, both physically and mentally.

Btw for the people that lack reading comprehension, I am NOT saying 20 year olds should be banging 14 year olds. I am saying that if you feel one situation is wrong, it's wrong in the other vein as well.

If I was that boy, I wouldn't have said two words and I would have happily banged that girl for the rest of my babysat days. But who knows how that effects children. The reason we have statutory rape laws and consenting ages is because on the whole, we've determined that children of that age are not at the stage where they can fully consent or understand what they are doing. Even if they think they are fine with it, they likely aren't emotionally ready for it with someone that much older than them.

Female babysitter, 20, 'got drunk and had sex with 14-year-old she was hired to look after'

article-2022117-0D48AEDC00000578-509_233x304.jpg
Bailed: Loni Bouchard faces charges that she had sex with the boy she was babysitting

A female babysitter had sex with a 14-year-old she was hired to look after having plied him with alcohol, it has been reported.
Loni Bouchard, from Clinton, Connecticut, was taken into custody after the young boy's family found out about the alleged affair.
The 20-year-old now faces charges that she sexually assaulted the boy last month after illegally buying him alcohol.
Authorities said they obtained a warrant after a complaint from a family member of the teenager.
She then turned herself in to Southington police on Friday morning.
Sergeant Lowell DePalma said the victim knew the babysitter before the alleged assault took place.

Bouchard, who has been released after posting a $1,000 bond following arraignment, faces charges of second-degree sexual assault, purchasing alcohol for aminor and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
She is being charged in two separate areas in Connecticut on similar charges.

he babysitter was arrested on July 12 in Clinton after a three-month investigation, according to authorities.

She is said to have had a sexual relationship with the boy. No more information is currently available until court records are released with the victim's name removed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oni-Bouchard-sex-boy-14-hired-look-after.html

:lol:

What 14 year old needs a baby sitter???

If you ask me the legislators or against nature, and natures creator.

Shouldn't we be looking into each legislators past?

Back