Feminist Jokes

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Seems only fair that I post a few feminist jokes, some of which are actually funny!!

"The best way to a man's heart is through his hanky pocket with a bread knife" - Jo Brand

"I saw a pair of knickers today - on the front it said, 'I would do anything for love' and on the back it said 'but I won't do that'" - Sarah Millican

"Gravity is the story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age" - Tina Fey

“I’m not sexist – I’m not! That’s why I let my female workers work longer than the men so they can make the same money” - Al Murray, The Pub Landlord

"I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, 'The man goes on top and the woman underneath'. For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds" - Joan Rivers

"I was raped by a doctor, which is so bittersweet for a Jewish girl" - Sarah Silverman

“Men don’t realise that if we’re sleeping with them on the first date, we’re probably not interested in seeing them again either” - Chelsea Handler.

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: That's not funny!

Tom doesn't do funny, he only does stupid.

Yet ten English women on Facebook now thought those observations on womens' foibles absolutely hilarious. Indeed once I told them that some Septics found them wanting that only confirmed all their worst prejudices about Americans. Now there are two ways to look at it, your way, po-faced and seriously in need of a charisma bypass, or my English friends who perfectly understand that it was tongue in cheek humour not to be taken too seriously. It's a tough one that but I am plumping for the Brits.

Yet ten English women on Facebook now thought those observations on womens' foibles absolutely hilarious. Indeed once I told them that some Septics found them wanting that only confirmed all their worst prejudices about Americans. Now there are two ways to look at it, your way, po-faced and seriously in need of a charisma bypass, or my English friends who perfectly understand that it was tongue in cheek humour not to be taken too seriously. It's a tough one that but I am plumping for the Brits.

That's nice, maybe you should just keep posting your stupid jokes to your 10 English friends on facebook, they seem to appreciate your humor more than I do and many others on this forum.

I crack up that you always mention how your friends on fb just love your jokes and your anti feminist screed, who the fuck cares? Not me

That's nice, maybe you should just keep posting your stupid jokes to your 10 English friends on facebook, they seem to appreciate your humor more than I do and many others on this forum.

I crack up that you always mention how your friends on fb just love your jokes and your anti feminist screed, who the fuck cares? Not me

You say you don't care and yet, you just can't help yourself from posting responses.
and
Who in the hell appointed you too tell anyone that what they need to post is appreciated by your dumbass?

I know that you claim to not care, which makes it even more exquisitely divine imho!! Of course my English women friends appreciate those jokes, they are not feminazis like you and Snarla. I would even send you a screenshot via PM but I know that you are too obdurate to appreciate it.

Last edited:

Ok, so are you a moderator or a censor? I doubt that anybody could tell you what to post, so excuse me if I demand the same privilege!!

Ok, so are you a moderator or a censor? I doubt that anybody could tell you what to post, so excuse me if I demand the same privilege!!

You are just boring and repetitive, just trying to help you out, forget the jokes and the personal info, no one cares, seriously, if they do, PM them, I hear you are good at that

You are just boring and repetitive, just trying to help you out, forget the jokes and the personal info, no one cares, seriously, if they do, PM them, I hear you are good at that

Well if nobody cared then why are you telling me that? Clearly you do care, otherwise you would just shut the fuck up about it!! I will do what I like and won't call upon you to invigilate my posts, if don't like it then tough titty. I will not take any advice from someone that tolerates an ocean going cunt like Legion Trollop.

Last edited:

He must have fewer people to PM these days since the falling out between washerwomen. LOL

Well if nobody cared then why are you telling me that? Clearly you do care, otherwise you would just shut the fuck up about it!! I will do what I like and won't call upon you to invigilate my posts, if don't like it then tough titty. I will not take any advice from someone that tolerates an ocean going cunt like Legion Trollop.

The more you hate Legion Troll, the more I love him, in fact the more everyone bitches about him, the more I love him.

Speaking of boring and repetitive, isn't this the third or forth time you've commented on no one caring; but you still respond.

Now; who was it that was suggesting people should just use the IA feature, if it bothers them so much, and it does bother you, as can be seen by your inability to stay away.

Last edited:
More jokes!!

PMS jokes are funny.
Period.

How is a man like a gun?
Keep one around long enough, and you’ll definitely want to shoot him.

Why did God make Adam before Eve?
Everyone needs a rough draft before they make the final copy.

Why did God even create men?
Because He couldn’t figure out how to make a vibrator that would mow the lawn.

What do you call a man who’s lost 95 percent of his intelligence?
Divorced

Why does it take a million sperm to fertilize one egg? They really are too damn proud to stop and ask for directions.

Back