Fighting

cawacko

I've said before I'm not into fighting, it's just not my thing. Nor do I particularly like to watch street fight videos. That being said damn this kid gets his *ss kicked. Just because I don't fight I sure as hell know that if I'm dropping my backpack and talking sh*t to someone I'm going to have my hands up and not by my side. Look at the blood this kid is leaking at the end.

(I got this off the Rivals football board. The guy who posted it said he went to this high school back in the day.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJDoBrED2_c&feature=player_embedded\

I'm very into fighting. The little kid should have left his backpack on. Like you said if you are going to throw it aside like your going to fight a much bigger kid keep your hands up.
That said, if this were college the coward who threw first would face jailtime.

I'm very into fighting. The little kid should have left his backpack on. Like you said if you are going to throw it aside like your going to fight a much bigger kid keep your hands up.
That said, if this were college the coward who threw first would face jailtime.

If you're in college or older any old school playground fist fight really can turn into a lawsuit can't it?

I had a fight similar in hs, though I got pushed first then I dropped the bigger guy.
I don't feel so tough, looking back now.

dude we are on topic today. There is this awesome video on youtube that keeps getting taken down where there is this bully getting punched. the victim eventually has enough and pwns the shit out of said bully. I will see if I can find you guys the link.

edit: http://home.comcast.net/~nirvgorilla/bullygetsowned-redditorsarecorrupt.mp4

it's a direct download, about 30 seconds long. it's awesome

Wait, kind of funny to see the little kid being the bully but I guess it happens. He got his *ss whipped on that throwdown.

dude we are on topic today. There is this awesome video on youtube that keeps getting taken down where there is this bully getting punched. the victim eventually has enough and pwns the shit out of said bully. I will see if I can find you guys the link.

edit: http://home.comcast.net/~nirvgorilla/bullygetsowned-redditorsarecorrupt.mp4

it's a direct download, about 30 seconds long. it's awesome
When I was in college I was hanging out at this local country tavern near where my cousin lives in rural New Weston, Ohio on a Saturday night. A place called "The Third Time Around". (for race fans out there it's about a mile from Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, OH).

There was a huge guy (like 6'5" and close to 300 #) from Fort Recovery who started slapping around a much smaller local guy and then he bounched his head off the bar a couple of times knocking him silly. He was going to slam his head into the bar a third time but a friend of mine, Steve, who was about 5'10" and about a buck sevetyfive walked by the pool table, palmed a ball, tapped the big guy on the shoulder, when the big guy turned to look Steve hit him in the jaw with that pool ball with everything he had. You could literally hear the guys jaw snap! He hit the ground bawling like a baby and the rest of us hit the floor laughing. One of his friends took the big guy to the ER and my buddy Steve didn't have to buy a drink for the rest of the night.

Back