Final

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I'm not sure where the Offensive was for either Nebraska or Mississori tonight; but in a stunning 4th quarter, Nebraska scored the win with a 27 to 15 score.

:cheer: GO BIG RED :cheer:

Nebraska has a tough schedule ahead of it. If they needed a big comeback to win, will Texas Tech and OK allow that in the next few weeks?

Then that would mean that you have retracted your opinion.
But then; even thought they're played during the week, the phrase still holds true.
On any Sunday

No, it means you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

Nebraska came from behind to win. That usually means there were problems early in the game. Future opponents will use that. Comeback victories are great, but if you depend on them you end up getting burned by them.

Nebraska has a tough schedule ahead of it. If they needed a big comeback to win, will Texas Tech and OK allow that in the next few weeks?

Are you suggesting that Missouri "allowed" the come back??

No, it means you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

Nebraska came from behind to win. That usually means there were problems early in the game. Future opponents will use that. Comeback victories are great, but if you depend on them you end up getting burned by them.

Then maybe using the word "allow" wasn't the best choice.

Would you care to make a change?

The lastest odd's makers have Texas Tech as a favorite over Nebraska, this coming weekend, with a 4.5 point spread.

Back