Finally!! The cause of marital problems

Yes, ladies and gentleman, that age old question has finally been answered. Pat Robertson said that "awful-looking" women are to blame for a romance-deficient marriages.

A woman came to a preacher that I know, and she was awful looking. I mean, her hair was all torn up and she was overweight and looked terrible, clothes bad and everything. And she said, 'Oh, Reverend, what can I do? My husband has started to drink.' And the preacher looked at her and said, 'Madam, if I was married to you I'd start to drink too.' We need to cultivate romance, darling! ... You always have to keep that spark of love alive. It just isn't something to just lie there, 'Well, I'm married to him so he's got to take me slatternly looking.' You've got to fix yourself up, look pretty.

It's all here. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...riage-problems_n_2479459.html?utm_hp_ref=&ir=

What say you? :)

Yes, ladies and gentleman, that age old question has finally been answered. Pat Robertson said that "awful-looking" women are to blame for a romance-deficient marriages.

A woman came to a preacher that I know, and she was awful looking. I mean, her hair was all torn up and she was overweight and looked terrible, clothes bad and everything. And she said, 'Oh, Reverend, what can I do? My husband has started to drink.' And the preacher looked at her and said, 'Madam, if I was married to you I'd start to drink too.' We need to cultivate romance, darling! ... You always have to keep that spark of love alive. It just isn't something to just lie there, 'Well, I'm married to him so he's got to take me slatternly looking.' You've got to fix yourself up, look pretty.

It's all here. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...riage-problems_n_2479459.html?utm_hp_ref=&ir=

What say you? :)
I say it's total bullshit. My wife looks gorgeous to me at all times, because I love her.

There is not single reason, Some times one partner in the relationship just stops caring and it can always be either the Husband of Wife or simply that they lose the spark that they used to have.. So personnaly it BS.

I agree with both of you, Grecian and von_noobie. I do have to admit I posted it to rattle the gals. ;)

Rattle the gals, bawhahahaha!

I haven't considered anything Pat Robertson has said over the past 20 years worth getting upset about.

I am sure that all the women in his congregation are raving, sexual beauties who totally agree with him!

I am sure they are so grateful that a man has blessed them with marriage.

I am sure this endeared him to many women!

Rattle the gals, bawhahahaha!

I haven't considered anything Pat Robertson has said over the past 20 years worth getting upset about.

I am sure that all the women in his congregation are raving, sexual beauties who totally agree with him!

I am sure they are so grateful that a man has blessed them with marriage.

I am sure this endeared him to many women!

LOL He is so gross, why is it always the ugliest men who talk this way about women?

I think it's lots of rejection that makes them bitter...

LOL He is so gross, why is it always the ugliest men who talk this way about women?

I think it's lots of rejection that makes them bitter...

It is like local radio hosts Bob and Mark, they always crack on fat woman, saw a picture of them today and one could afford to lose about 100lbs and the other a good 50!

It is always these types who project onto others their insecurities!

if she purposefully allowed herself to go to shambles...she bears some responsibility. his point actually makes sense, IF, she purposefully allowed this. sounds like maybe alcohol or drugs, if not, then she needs help. if the guy is an idiot and whining because his wife isn't some hot 20 year old, then he can pound sand.

if she purposefully allowed herself to go to shambles...she bears some responsibility. his point actually makes sense, IF, she purposefully allowed this. sounds like maybe alcohol or drugs, if not, then she needs help. if the guy is an idiot and whining because his wife isn't some hot 20 year old, then he can pound sand.

On that note, being married to a hot 20ish year old is awesome.

On that note, being married to a hot 20ish year old is awesome.

But one must be careful when choosing a hot gal. Too much of a good thing can kill you. :whoa:

(Excerpt) A Washington woman is accused of using her breasts to smother and kill her boyfriend after an altercation at their mobile home.

Donna Lange, a 51-year-old woman from Everett, Wash., is believed to have suffocated her boyfriend to death with her breasts on Saturday, Jan. 12, according to Seattle's KIRO 7 Eyewitness News. Deputies, called to the Airport Inn trailer park at 12:45 a.m. for a disturbance report, found medics performing CPR on Lange's 51-year-old alleged boyfriend, who was later pronounced dead at Swedish Hospital.

Kiro 7 reports that witnesses claims they saw Lange throw her boyfriend down in the back of the mobile home. She was later found by witnesses with her chest covering the victim's face. (End)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...hington_n_2486189.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back