Firefly Lane

It's the story of best friends from junior high, over a span of about 30 years. One becomes a famous anchor and the other one, the shy Kate, chooses family life.

It's a great show. You would love it. Even the music in it is good.

Thanks. I guess it's exclusive to Netflix?

Thanks. I guess it's exclusive to Netflix?
It is. I don't usually watch Netflix but lately I have been getting into it. There is also a show called "Crime Scene: Story of Hotel Cecil" about a hotel in LA skid row, the place where that girl Elisa Lam disappeared, that I got into.

It's had a few good things lately. I also have PrimeVideo.

It's the story of best friends from junior high, over a span of about 30 years. One becomes a famous anchor and the other one, the shy Kate, chooses family life.

It's a great show. You would love it. Even the music in it is good.

Is this Woke Cinema?

It is. I don't usually watch Netflix but lately I have been getting into it. There is also a show called "Crime Scene: Story of Hotel Cecil" about a hotel in LA skid row, the place where that girl Elisa Lam disappeared, that I got into.

The problem with Netflix is, you can't un-see those horrible movies after you see them.

And the time you waste watching them is lost forever!

Yeah, we have that too. There doesn't seem to be much new on our usual favorite channels: Animal Planet, Discovery, NatGeo.

Back