Firefox 3.4 Beta = Awesome

I'm using Swiftfox 3.0b5pre on Ubuntu Gutsy and it works fine. Only problem is lots of plug-ins aren't going to work with it but they're catching up all the time.

I'm using Swiftfox 3.0b5pre on Ubuntu Gutsy and it works fine. Only problem is lots of plug-ins aren't going to work with it but they're catching up all the time.

Eh...

SwiftFox just doesn't seem to be worth the incompatiblity. It's only like 1% faster with rendering a bit faster on startup.

Like Ron Paul is a Republican ?

yeah I have heard that some of the new flavors of netscape/mozilla are good. but netscape 7.1 (I think) serves my needs well and all my bookmarks and personal email are in there.
They transfer on the upgrade and you get to keep your old version with Netscape. So you'd have Flock too, not instead.

Which is based on Mozilla, which is based on netscape... so I can see where you'd be confused. But Netscape was honestly the worst browser I ever used.

Flock is based on firefox.
When Netscape 9.0 stopped being supported, it was Flock that was the upgrade. I am not confused. They took two tracks. Netscape continued, Mozilla was one of them that became Firefox. Flock is what became of the Netscape.

Back