First 79 playing golf...

....or first time making love.

Which was the greater feeling?

Pussy beats everything including golf...and beats it by a huge margin.

My first time breaking 80 was a 77 at my home course. I was 77 at the time, so I not only broke 80...I shot my age for the first time. All the 40 years of golfing before that...I had never gotten 80 or below. I almost collapsed when the round ended. The pressure was enormous.

It felt GREAT!

But it did not compare to the first time I got laid.

Pussy beats everything including golf...and beats it by a huge margin.

My first time breaking 80 was a 77 at my home course. I was 77 at the time, so I not only broke 80...I shot my age for the first time. All the 40 years of golfing before that...I had never gotten 80 or below. I almost collapsed when the round ended. The pressure was enormous.

It felt GREAT!

But it did not compare to the first time I got laid.

But here's the thing, Frank.

The sex is most likely to come first, at a younger age, when one is more likely to get excited about anything.
Also in its favor from my perspective
was that I wasn't really into recreational sex, not being hyperlibidonous,
and was only intimate with a few girlfriends that I really cared about prior to the Gestapo
and with nobody else after her.

BUT...any healthy person can have sex,
and most people can't break 80 on the golf course.
That's fact.

I was a professional athlete in another sport,
and just keeping an eight handicap in my very prime of life
made me a pretty good player among purely recreational players.

So I think it's a pretty legitimate question.

But here's the thing, Frank.

The sex is most likely to come first, at a younger age, when one is more likely to get excited about anything.
Also in its favor from my perspective
was that I wasn't really into recreational sex, not being hyperlibidonous,
and was only intimate with a few girlfriends that I really cared about prior to the Gestapo
and with nobody else after her.

BUT...any healthy person can have sex,
and most people can't break 80 on the golf course.
That's fact.

I was a professional athlete in another sport,
and just keeping an eight handicap in my very prime of life
made me a pretty good player among purely recreational players.

So I think it's a pretty legitimate question.

It was a legitimate question...and I answered it. For me...sex beats any golf achievement...even a hole-in-one. (I've only had one hole-in-one...8/15/89...157 yard par 3 using a 7 iron. I was wearing FootJoy shoes...and hitting a Titlest. It was Hole #18, but we played it as #9. They started us off on the back.

My handicap right now is horrible, but my drives seldom go further than 160 - 170. I'm gonna be 87 in a few weeks...and the game gets harder.

Used to use a 7 or 8 iron from 150. Now I use a 5 metal...and many times I do not reach.

It was a legitimate question...and I answered it. For me...sex beats any golf achievement...even a hole-in-one. (I've only had one hole-in-one...8/15/89...157 yard par 3 using a 7 iron. I was wearing FootJoy shoes...and hitting a Titlest. It was Hole #18, but we played it as #9. They started us off on the back.

My handicap right now is horrible, but my drives seldom go further than 160 - 170. I'm gonna be 87 in a few weeks...and the game gets harder.

Bless you for still hanging in there and playing, Frank.
I won't ask about the other thing.:)

Used to use a 7 or 8 iron from 150. Now I use a 5 metal...and many times I do not reach.

What's your handicap when playing horizontal golf?

Back