first democrat found

Is that what you got out of that.

nbat.no jack i got a lot more out of it. Besides i have believed man as we know today did breed with other human species.
But the first democrat had to be a cross between a chimp and a neanderthal

nbat.no jack i got a lot more out of it. Besides i have believed man as we know today did breed with other human species.
But the first democrat had to be a cross between a chimp and a neanderthal

:) Yeah. That's what I thought.

"The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɪdiː/), whose members are known as great apes[note 1] or hominids (/ˈhɒmɪnɪdz/), are a taxonomic family of primates that includes eight extant species in four genera: Pongo (the Bornean, Sumatran and Tapanuli orangutan); Gorilla (the eastern and western gorilla); Pan (the chimpanzee and the bonobo); and Homo, of which only modern humans remain.[1]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

The way they can tell the remains are those of a Democrat is because they are human.

Had the remains been a cross between an ape and a dog, they'd have known it was a Republican.

well its easy to id a democrat skeleton it will have its own privates in its mouth

well its easy to id a democrat skeleton it will have its own privates in its mouth

If it was a Republican it would have it's head up its ass.

AAMOF, they've already found one....

earlyrepublican.jpg

The Democratic-Republican Party, also referred to as the Jeffersonian Republican Party and known at the time under various other names,[a] was an American political party founded by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in the early 1790s that championed republicanism, political equality, and expansionism. The party became increasingly dominant after the 1800 elections as the opposing Federalist Party collapsed. The Democratic-Republicans later splintered during the 1824 presidential election. The majority faction of the Democratic-Republicans eventually coalesced into the modern Democratic Party, while the minority faction ultimately formed the core of what became the Whig Party.[9]

The Democratic-Republican Party, also referred to as the Jeffersonian Republican Party and known at the time under various other names,[a] was an American political party founded by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in the early 1790s that championed republicanism, political equality, and expansionism. The party became increasingly dominant after the 1800 elections as the opposing Federalist Party collapsed. The Democratic-Republicans later splintered during the 1824 presidential election. The majority faction of the Democratic-Republicans eventually coalesced into the modern Democratic Party, while the minority faction ultimately formed the core of what became the Whig Party.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic-Republican_Party

So your favorite Jefferson loved democracy

Now you assholes hate democracy and like to claim America is not a democracy

Or is that stupid Republican claim heaved in the trash can now

Like all your other pre trump Republican tenets?

Your the Putin party now huh

Back