Flies spotted on Mars rover. LOL Devon Island confoirmed

Those aren't flies- those are tiny martian spaceships from the planet Hillary's baby was from- DON'T YOU KNOW?

clinton-alien630x354.jpg

It's astounding how some people believe it without question. I, myself, even thought it was an actual video which it isn't. :laugh:

The whole premise is nonsensical. The crappy photoshop job wasn't necessary to deduce that it was fake.

Idiots/conspiracy theorists focus on the "fly in the ointment" without considering that the entire world of technological nations would have to be in on the conspiracy theory to make it work. They forget that NASA doesn't operate in a vacuum. <---pun intended.

All the other First World nations are not only following the US into space, they are trying to advance past us.

Here's another analogy: You know how I know Obama was born in the US? I didn't need to see his birth certificate. All I needed to know was that Hillary Clinton hated him so much for leading in the polls that she would have moved Heaven and Earth to find dirt on him. She didn't.

It's the same with the Moon Landing and the Mars missions; there are enough "Hillary Clintons" out there to cry fowl if NASA wasn't on the up and up.

Last edited:
Back