Flight Delays!

Not many people post "good news" on a political message board, period, though the post about the speed of light was interesting.

I know you try to post good news, DeMano, but usually when you do, it's a lie - like saying global warming is good for polar bears & whales...

Liberal Democrat are responsible for bad news.

Dano

You're right somebody else must be responsible for posting the bad news on here, when they click the submit button - well they are not responsible, maybe they need treatment - paid for by taxpayers of course.

Dano you are like a child. blaming someone else for squealing on your parties misdeeds.
If the repubs did not do so many bad things we would not have all that bad news to post. Not the messengers fault.

Dano you are like a child. blaming someone else for squealing on your parties misdeeds.
If the repubs did not do so many bad things we would not have all that bad news to post. Not the messengers fault.

Shut the fuck up idiot, the Repubs or Dems have little to do with the stock market going up or down, but when it goes down, you can bet the lefties will post that here, when it goes up they shut up.

Liberal Democrats love bad news.

Shut the fuck up idiot, the Repubs or Dems have little to do with the stock market going up or down, but when it goes down, you can bet the lefties will post that here, when it goes up they shut up.

Dano is in EMO PMS mode today. ZOMG watch out!

You STFU ! :clink:

Dano is in EMO PMS mode today. ZOMG watch out!
No I'm thinking logically, unless you can come up with a time some Liberal Democrat on here posted some good news?

Nice to see you check in for your usual once a week peanut gallery Liberal support comment. :D
Some things never change...

No I'm thinking logically, unless you can come up with a time some Liberal Democrat on here posted some good news?

Nice to see you check in for your usual once a week peanut gallery Liberal support comment. :D
Some things never change...

I'm not supporting anything that anyone said dummy.

ReadingComprehensionForTheWin

I am commenting on your emoness lol.

Good news was Rove resigning.
we have also been posting as the market raised back up.

Last edited:
Back