Florida snowflake buys slave

You should change your username to Clickbait. Or Captain Clickbait. Or something like that as often as your post a link and nothing else.

this is the new America that barack built. it needs to be unbuilt. that is only one of Lord only knows how many cases of people using other people for their personal purpose; the damnedstream media is proud to cover it up. they think they do God service; they serve "allah" Lucifer. the damnedocrap party thrives on the human profiteering universal treason. I would not want to be like that. there will be hell to pay for those bastards.

You should change your username to Clickbait. Or Captain Clickbait. Or something like that as often as your post a link and nothing else.

Really!!

Why don't you give those percentages; because I believe that the majority of the time, I also post the accompanying article and the only times I don't are when the page gives me a problem cutting and pasting.

BUT HEY; if you've got proof of something different, I would be glad to look at it and please give me what time frame you're looking at.

:tardthoughts:

Really!!

Why don't you give those percentages; because I believe that the majority of the time, I also post the accompanying article and the only times I don't are when the page gives me a problem cutting and pasting.

BUT HEY; if you've got proof of something different, I would be glad to look at it and please give me what time frame you're looking at.

:tardthoughts:

Clickbait says wut?

Back