Florida to surpass New York

Big Money

Sometime this year, Florida will surpass New York in population, becoming the nation's third-most populous state, and sun-seeking seniors are not driving the growth.

The milestone is validation of the increasing influence of the Sunshine State.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2014/01/03/4301031/

Sometime this year, Florida will surpass New York in population, becoming the nation's third-most populous state, and sun-seeking seniors are not driving the growth.

The milestone is validation of the increasing influence of the Sunshine State.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2014/01/03/4301031/
Considering all the New Yawkers in Florida....what the hell's the difference?

They still can't top us...We have too many damn people in California

We should split California into several pieces, mostly because I'm sick of hearing songs about California. We need to squash the pseudo-nationalism that's developing their before its cancer engulfs the natioin.

We should split California into several pieces, mostly because I'm sick of hearing songs about California. We need to squash the pseudo-nationalism that's developing their before its cancer engulfs the natioin.

Keep the Northern and Eastern parts and give the south-west to Mexico. Also revoke NY and NJ, they should be conquered.

Keep the Northern and Eastern parts and give the south-west to Mexico. Also revoke NY and NJ, they should be conquered.

What was once ours, shall be ours again.

541px-First_Mexican_Empire_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Funny thing, in the book I'm writing about the shattered remnants of the United States (the one with the theme of humanity returning to older patterns after the gas dried up), Mexico is a relative bastion of prosperity and stability compared to it's northern neighbor(s). There's a war between Texas, which wants to rejoin Mexico with the rest of the southwest, and California, which had become a Chinese protected zone after the humilating American defeat in the Chinese-American war of 2042 (in the wake of the fall of the Chinese Communist Party and the subsequent rise of the Chinese Nationalist Party in elections, which idolized Chiang Kai-Shek and thus invaded Taiwan to reunite the Republic of China, triggering an American response), experienced large scale Chinese immigration, and was thus divided betwween the latino population that wanted to rejoin Mexico and the Chinese population that wanted to form a renewed Chinese Empire and Chinese protectorate on the other side of the ocean.

The Southeast, on the other hand, is divided between Communists and neo-Confederates. The north, and Europe, is a barren wasteland due to the advent of global warming and the changed course of the Gulf Stream.

As opposed to the south's secession plans and plans on "rising" again?

Come on. Every state has its pride as much as every nation.

What was once ours, shall be ours again.

541px-First_Mexican_Empire_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

Funny thing, in the book I'm writing about the shattered remnants of the United States (the one with the theme of humanity returning to older patterns after the gas dried up), Mexico is a relative bastion of prosperity and stability compared to it's northern neighbor(s). There's a war between Texas, which wants to rejoin Mexico with the rest of the southwest, and California, which had become a Chinese protected zone after the humilating American defeat in the Chinese-American war of 2042 (in the wake of the fall of the Chinese Communist Party and the subsequent rise of the Chinese Nationalist Party in elections, which idolized Chiang Kai-Shek and thus invaded Taiwan to reunite the Republic of China, triggering an American response), experienced large scale Chinese immigration, and was thus divided betwween the latino population that wanted to rejoin Mexico and the Chinese population that wanted to form a renewed Chinese Empire and Chinese protectorate on the other side of the ocean.

The Southeast, on the other hand, is divided between Communists and neo-Confederates. The north, and Europe, is a barren wasteland due to the advent of global warming and the changed course of the Gulf Stream.

LMAO... sounds like your book is pure comedy.

In my book the south has been reclaimed by the inbred rednecks that founded it, and Detroit is the leader of a city state league, on the verge of a tiny empire. Also, only city-state with bear cavalry.

Back