Foley to resign after sexually explicit messages surfaced with DC Pages

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Mark Foley (R-FL) will resign today after several sexually explicit emails and chats were uncovered with current and former congressional pages. As if that wasn't enough, Foley was the chair of the Missing and Exploited Children Caucus.

More at link...

Hastert had this info on Foley since last November, what TOOK HIM SO LONG, and why now?

I can't believe that Foley was the Chairman of the committee on exploited children and that Hassert let him head up those VERY IMPORTANT hearings on sexually exploited Children on the internet on the hill just a couple of months ago when he has known this since last November? Maybe I heard it wrong? Maybe this about hassert knowing since last November is just spin?

Last edited:
wow! i was ON TO the republican leadership's coverup of foley's actions for nearly a year....a day ahead of the main media....

hmmmmm, this reminds me of the catholic church coverup of their own pedophiles....

the repugs decided NOT TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN, but to protect their republican seat.....

SHAME ON THEM!

KICK THEM ALL OUT IN NOVEMBER.....those on the ethics committee that knew, and the speaker of the house, dennis hastert...HE IS NO LEADER OF MY COUNTRY!

Last edited:
the real question on this is, will foley be procesuted as a sexual predator ?

I think he will be investigated, his computers seized and that we may find out alot more about Mark Foley than meets the eye right now....

Yes, he will be investigated and charged criminally for breaking the Law is what I think.

He may have never acted on any of his predatory talk, but as it sits right now, based on the email where he mentioned another Page that seemed mature for his age and had a "great" body.....sounds like he might have had a POSSIBLE sexual encounter with him...or he might have tried to pursue one....?

He may have never acted on any of his predatory talk, but as it sits right now, based on the email where he mentioned another Page that seemed mature for his age and had a "great" body.....sounds like he might have had a POSSIBLE sexual encounter with him...or he might have tried to pursue one....?

There is an IM messsage which has been obtained by the press which is much more damaging than the emails in which he suggests that his conversant remove his clothes to get comfortable and has been widely quoted as containing this gem,

Riley: "Am I making you horny?

Boy: "Yes, kinda."

Riley: "Cool"

This may not be 100% word for word, but damn close! In other words, the kid may have said "sorta" instread of "kinda."

And I have heard that the reason this is the only quote that has emerged is because the rest of the IM is too risque for netwrk television. This may be an exaggeration as well.

No, it's not an exaggeration;

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:36 PM): actually usually i dont do it in the shower

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:42 PM): just cause i shower in the morning

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:47 PM): and quickly

Maf54 (7:52:50 PM): in the bed

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:59 PM): i get up at 530 and am outta the house by 610

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:03 PM): eh ya

Maf54 (7:53:24 PM): on your back

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:30 PM): no face down

Maf54 (7:53:32 PM): love details

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:34 PM): lol

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:36 PM): i see that