For 3D

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Continued from a closed thread

I heard that they might do some more of Tolkien's middle earth stories, as movies.

I wonder how the Hans Solo films will be?

Supposedly the Silmarillian was covered in the Hobbit movies (never read it), at least.

I look forward to them. Really enjoyed the Han Solo Trilogy.

Have you seen those modular rooms you can buy, put them in any configuration you want, and then when you cover them with sod, they look just like hobbit homes?

hogar%20ecologico-012.jpg

hobbit_house2.jpg

That's awesome. On the plus side, you could probably use them as greenhouses, or at least sheds, so that they don't just wind-up being a nerd wasting money.

That's awesome. On the plus side, you could probably use them as greenhouses, or at least sheds, so that they don't just wind-up being a nerd wasting money.

They can be used for just about anything and the door / window openings can be any size.

hogar_ecologico-016.jpg

Covered in dirt and sod, they become very sound proof and very utility economical.

This is just one person's rendering; but just think about they could be used, in any configuration.

green-magic-homes-floor-plans-unbelievable-here-s-the-dirt-on-a-prefabricated-plastic-earth-sheltered-home-design-ideas-2.jpg

Maybe homes for the homeless.

images

Continued from a closed thread

I heard that they might do some more of Tolkien's middle earth stories, as movies.

I wonder how the Hans Solo films will be?

Have you seen those modular rooms you can buy, put them in any configuration you want, and then when you cover them with sod, they look just like hobbit homes?

hogar%20ecologico-012.jpg

hobbit_house2.jpg
Those have been around a while actually. Called them "Cave Homes" back in the 70's.

Back