For liberal men

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
1451940_478797775560318_367015696_n.jpg

Pulease....there isn't a conservative poster on here who isn't both a wanna be real man and a pussy! I mean you conservative pussies are afraid of everything. Women, foreigners, blacks, gays, Hispanics, Asians, scientist and generally any person with critical thinking skills. No bigger group of pussies exist than conservative males. I mean what aren't you pussies afraid of? LOL

Isn't it funny how the liberal M E N seem to think women are delicate lil' flowers that need a M A N to rush in and defend them when those mean 'ol conservatives are nasty to 'em?

1054326558_ultsdamsel.jpg

And none of the liberated lefty gals sees any irony in this patronizing paternalistic, sexist, BS? :rofl2:

Well, you are certainly scared of somebody, kid, or you wouldn't lick your bosses arse the way you do.

I don't have a boss. I am self employed now. I live off of rental income. I raise rents every year.

Sorry to burst your bubble

Pulease....there isn't a conservative poster on here who isn't both a wanna be real man and a pussy! I mean you conservative pussies are afraid of everything. Women, foreigners, blacks, gays, Hispanics, Asians, scientist and generally any person with critical thinking skills. No bigger group of pussies exist than conservative males. I mean what aren't you pussies afraid of? LOL

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/julia/gorin030802.asp

I'm sorry.
I didn't realize that I'd hit a nerve so close to the surface. :)

Back